Does staying cooped up in your house affect your physical appearance?

Ever since school ended, I've been staying home most of the time for the summer... I don't know if I'm imagining things, but it seems like I get uglier during the summertime when I don't go to school... Does being indoors most the time make you more physically unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Your skin needs the sun to have that glow

What Guys Said 2

• I've never heard of anything like that but if you don't go outside and get at least some sun your skin won't be as healthy and that may make a difference. You also may lose a tan but that's all I can think of.

• What TurbulentDan12 said, and also if you don't exercise then obviously you'll get less fit and less healthy.

What Girls Said 3

• Migh be the lack of sun. I however just get sloppy if I stay home too much. But then again laying on the couch for two straight days watching TV is pure heaven occasionally :)

• If you're not out getting some sunlight, exercising, and dressing in decent clothes, you probably do look worse than when you're going out every day. I know I do.

• No...well it might make your body a little fatter but as for the face of course not.