Do guys care if panties and bras don't match?

Hi guys, do you mind if bras and panties don't match in color and style?

I'm seeing the guy I've been dating for a while tonight and we'll be going all the way to 4th base. I want him to be really turned on when he sees me in underwear so I'll be wearing a pink bra with a black lining (exactly the same style to this but I bought a different color: link ) and black lace panties.. I've don't my best to match them. But how much do guys care about a matching set?

** I've done my best to match them (typo - sorry)

Most Helpful Guy

• All I care about is how quickly they come off. Underwear is for YOU, not for ME. I'm only interested in what they contain. :)

What Guys Said 7

• It wouldn't matter to me and although I can't speak for all guys, I'd bet most share my opinion. If its sexy its sexy.

• i owuldnt care most of my socks don't match when I wear pants

• Doesn't matters.

• don't really care, but it is sexy when they do.

• It is called home base---not fourth base (if you are going to use sports terms at least get it right)

• I thought it was called home PLATE.

• Both can work...but a plate would infer that it is a dish made of glass...the correct term is..base..

• It is nice when they match, but it doesn't matter to me.

• In a word: no who cares? could wear none at all...

What Girls Said 4

• As my boyfriend always says,

"I don't give a crap what underwear you're wearing, it's just another layer to take off. It doesn't make you sexy because YOU are already sexy."

I don't even think he remembers what underwear I wear two minutes after he takes it off. Unless it's something special (corset or something).

• funny I was wondering the same thing. watched a movie the other night and the chick was matching and I was wondering if my SO would rather me always be matching lol would be kinda annoying though because some of my favorite bras wouldn't have an exact match, maybe same color or something.

• it's not that big of a deal.

• matching is cuter but there's nothing wrong if they dont