Remedy for stretch marks?

I got some stretch marks from lifting weights. They haven't faded yet so they are still red. Is there any way to fade them quicker or make them less noticeable? And yes, I know you can't completely get rid of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try strech mark creams and coco butter. Also, you can try self tanning cream and that helps even out things a bit.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know if you have it where you are but there's this product called 'bio oil' that is solely to get rid of stretch marks and skin blemishes. Depending on how intense yours are, you may have to use it for upto two years. Every pregnant woman I know uses it through out pregnancy and the stretch marks almost disappear. Consult with your dermatologist first though.

• I third the cocoa butter suggestion. Worked like a charm for me after I stuck with it for a couple of weeks.

• buy somethings from the grocery store, you can get rid of them as long as they aren't white.

• ok like what

• They are usually oils and things. If you look online you can find home remedies usuingbthings like olive oils and honey. Those are very good for your skin, just look around, it takes awhile to get rid of completely.

• trilastin-sr

What Guys Said 3

• I lift to dude don't worry about them too much. Remember you need to stay hydrated that has a great influence on how elastic your skin is. Take a good overall multi vitamin I recommend Opti-men cut back on the weight somewhat. Meaning don't lift such heavy weight all at once build your way up so your muscles have a chance to make your skin grow.

• Buy Vitamin E pills and Cocoa butter.

Use a fine blade to cut the tip of the vitamin E pill, and squeeze it over the mark. Apply a little lotion to lather it and help it absorb into the skin.

• dont worry.it would go once you get used to it.if some suggestions you follow and in turn has a bad impact on it it is not good.so consult a doctor as he would analyze it better.maybe that could be skin infection too.so go to a doctor