How are the girls at a community college?

I'll be starting at a local community college in the fall (then transfer in a couple years) because it's a lot more affordable, and convenient (it's only a 5 minute drive). It's not small by any means, with around 10,000 undergrads and is rated as one of the top in the country. Maybe you've heard of it, it's called "Howard Community College" in Maryland.

Anyway, I'm hoping to start dating there. But after visiting, I noticed a lot of shady looking people who go there. The type that look like they're on drugs or are teen parents. I'm wondering if there's any people like me there, who are going there because of the convenience and price.

I'm just curious I any of you have had experience with community college. How are the girls there? They all aren't really shady, are they?

What Girls Said 1

• they are usually either there for

1. Money, it's cheaper to take the general classes at a community college, then transfer

2. They're old. They're going back to college

3. They're not that smart and this is the only place that accepted them

• I know I'm there for #1

What Guys Said 1

• harder to socialize since most people in community college just go to class and leave, not a lot goes on campus