Pigtails - Yes or no?

Do you find pigtails/platted hair attractive?

Is the young, schoolgirl look attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the pigtail look is funny and cute on a toddler, beyond that I wouldn't suggest it to a parent who was going to send her daughter off to kindergarden. The reason being that my father used to tell dinner stories how my brothers would get behind me, grab my pigtails and motion around as if they're on a motocross cycle, doing the whole growling thing with their mouths, and I would laugh. Yet those were my brothers, being playful not hurtful, though a strange little boy doing that to a little girl in school could upset her.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, I think they're attractive.

• lol I did it ever so often and I received compliments all the time by teachers and students, too bad I got that haircut huh?

• LOL I wear my hair in pigtails sometimes...in fact, I was just about to change my profile pic to a pigtail pic. It's just fun & gets my hair off my neck in Summer... ^_^

• I do it for fun sometimes!

• It's not attractive on anyone other than little kids.

• my husband likes it, I don't because I feel it is only appropriate for little girls.

Usually either my hair is just down or it is just up

• no are your a pedo lol it only looks cute on toddlers

• personally I like it but it makes me look like I'm 12

What Guys Said 6

• That would be a "no", lol.

• Ehhh :/

No

• No pigtails. Yes young look.

• I love it... plus they make great reins to hold on to... Hyaaah!

• YES. Even better with the school uniform to go with it hahahahaha

• Yes, for sure. It's risque, maybe even taboo. It helps in roleplay. There's many reasons why it's attractive.