How do I get rid of 'red eyes' in the morning?

i seem to wake up a lot in the middle of the night and when I wake up my eyes look tired at times, ever so often. how do I mask that? does anyone take any eye drops to make the eye become less 'red'?

Most Helpful Guy

• clear eyes

wow

What Guys Said 5

• Bright eyes!

Good for hiding the stoned look

• You can take some medication. or

There is a natural way. just wash your eyes with rose water 3 or 4 times a day. it really helps.

• I use eye drops. just some saline-type stuff, nothing medicated.

• It could be allergies. Ask your doctor for a scrip for Pataday and see if that helps.

Also, if you wear contacts, they may be irritating your eye during the day but it isn't noticeable until nighttime.

• I wish I knew to I'm in the same boat you are.

What Girls Said 3

• well, it rarely happens to me, but you can also drink lots of water after you wake up, eye drops work just as well it can be a viral infection, but if you get the similasan eye drops your pink eye should be gone in no time. Or if it's just allergies than get eye drops for allergies. <3 Hope it goes away.

• eye drops

or put some cucumber slices on them for a few minutes

• Visine eyedrops will get rid of your redness.

If you're not getting a good night's sleep, that could be why your eyes look tired and irritated. Make sure you sleep in complete darkness, on a good mattress, and in a nice temperature with no noise.