What is something or some things that you have to have your way without any compromise?

People compromise on things quite a bit, so what are some things you will not compromise at all on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I refuse to willingly be a slave, regardless of the fact that there is no escaping it with today's society.

• Ten thumbs up. There may be one way though, I'm not sure but I'm working on it.

What Girls Said 7

• Cheap clothes. It's not the price that bothers me, it's the material. I refuse to shop at stores that have low-quality clothing or buy anything that's cheap-feeling and cheap-looking.

• Becoming a manga artist- my parents don't want me to draw cartoons and others say they are childish but I don't care :) No matter what I'm still pursuing that dream :D

• my privacy. I refuse to compromise on that. I hate it when people go into my room when I'm not there, touch my things, open my drawers...it bothers me so much. one of my biggest fears is that I'll die unexpectedly and not have had a chance to store away all the things I don't want my family or friends to find.

• Nice question. I'd saaaaay not sharing food? I don't know it pisses me off. If I let you eat from my plate, you're super special and/or I'm totally into you.

• I cannot have mayo on my hamburger or chicken sandwich. Disgusting.

• My cereal. I will not compromise on that. I need my honey nut cheerios, not something else.

• i have to go on vacation each year. school is stressful and work as well. So every summer, I have to get away for a week or so

What Guys Said 5

• Most things. Seriously. I am an asshole.

• Where ever I sleep at must be insect free. I will clean the whole damn room/house and bug spray every nick and cranny until I can have an assured good night sleep without creatures biting me.

• I hate used things. Clothes are OK, but everything else I won't do it. Electronics are the number one I won't change on. Once I graduate college I don't think I'll buy anything used ever. I don't know why I'm like that.

• I simply will not - I CANNOT accept damaged goods.

• Drinking alcohol and eating pork