Guys what do you think looks better?

Black hair with blue eyes(or do you think that looks to fake?) blond hair with blue eyes? What about Brown hair with light brown\goldish eyes? or do you like greens eyes with whatever color hair they have? I was just wondering

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Brown hair with lightbrown\goldish eyes

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you think about dark brown eyes? I have lightbrown\goldish but a lot of my friends have dark brown eyes.

• Yea I like brown eyes

What Guys Said 3

• black hair + blue eyes = my dream girl :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the girl's facial structure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer blond hair blue eyes, but most of the girls I've been meeting recently have had dark hair..

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well black+blue looks awesome cause of the contrast,it just looks interesting even if it is fake. light brown+blue is also pretty,but more ''normal'' pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • jeez. if I were a guy, I'd totally go for someone with black hair and blue eyes... that just sounds so amazing. :p

0|0
    0|0
    • haha that's what people usually say but it kinda looks fake... cause girls will dye there hair jet black when they have blue eyes s they look prettier... but I don't know lol

• Show All
    • y do you think so many guys fall 4 megan fox? she has blue eyes and black hair

• lol I was just thinking about that (:

• I lovvvvvvvvvve black hair, so any eye color with black hair is fine with me. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • dark blue or light blue?

dark blue, then blond hair

light blue, then dark hair

it's the contrast that makes all the difference

1|0
    0|0