Chest hair question for guys

1. Guys how much chest hair do you have and where (allover, in the middle-between the breasts, around the nipples).

2. How big are your nipples (larger than average, average, smaller than average)?

Most Helpful Guy

• For myself, I am not as shaggy as a bear! I have a little shaggy that fills in only my upper torso, it does not continue on to my stomach and have a really little spot around my belly button. It is also mainly contained between my breasts, but I have a little bit around the nipples. I tend to trim it with a hair clipper so it doesn't look like a mess but I don't shave it totally so I don't look like a 12 years old guy.

I would also say my nipples are average size which is about 3/4 of an inch in diameter.

What Guys Said 5

• Youre not going to turn into a female version of armhair guy are you?

• I trim down to a strip from top to bottom, with the top being a bit wider between the breasts.

Nipples I would think are pretty normal sized.

• OMG, I hope you're not the female version of armhair guy on this site :)

OK, one time answer; no chest hair (and that's natural) and average nipple size.

• I shave it, but usually it grows more towards the middle. Nipples, regular size.

• i have a little bit of hair going down my belly button, and my nipples are normal size

What Girls Said 0