Is he just an idiot?

There is this man I am very attracted to however I think he is scared of me. I don't know why for a start I am quite attractive myself and have never been mean or rude to him. I am also very friendly although a bit shy. Its like when I speak to him he looks like he wants to run off, looks awkward and won't look at my face for long. Talking is very awkward as well as he looks like he doesn't want to be there or talk to me. And say if I write a friendly fb comment on his wall he never ever replies. He is only like this with me as well as he is usually very friendly and talkative to guys and girls. He has a few female friends as well. I don''t expect everyone to like me at all but can't understand why he's took such an instant dislike to me, I didn't do anything and even tried to be friendly when we first met. Do you think its probably just a personality clash, he just an idiot or is it something else? A friend once said 'oh he probably likes you' but I highly doubt that personally. what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Prove your attractiveness.

What Guys Said 1

• He likes you.

• do you think? aren't men a bit nicer to girls they fancy?

• Nope. It's easier to talk to girls you don't fancy, you don't have to worry about what to say. This is basic.

• i suppose I sometimes feel embarrassed around him. I never thought I was his type really but you really don't know what people think I suppose

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think he likes you. and I don't think he's an idiot either.