Would you date the girl from "Precious"?

I hear a lot of people talking about looks don't matter...Well if they don't matter then would you date her? Forget her lifestyle, kids, drama etc... if you never knew her and then you seen her on the street...would you date her?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• Looks do matter. It just shouldn't be the only thing that matters. How many people try to date someone that they're not attracted to?

My answer is no.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• When they say looks don't matter, it's because all the other stuff that you just said to forget does matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah people just walk around picking up overweight personality-less chicks with no life...SURE

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the f*** said looks don't matter? They're lying to you. Looks always matter, at least a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Precious seems to have a really cool personality but I don't know any man who would honestly date her. Now Precious has become an insult for any obese dark skinned woman so all these people lying about "looks don't matter" know they need to sit down because they would not go out with her. She would have to drop at least 150 pounds before she got any male interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • This question is hilarious.

I'm sorry to say, I think Precious does NOT get dates. However, only she knows.

0|0
    0|0