Cut short, or leave it long?

Hair style question: (pictures included) guys and girls feel free to answer.

I've had long hair all my life (it basically goes past the middle of my back now, and it's strawberry blonde.) Kind of getting sick of it..and was thinking of cutting it short, more medium length to my shoulders.

I've seen a number of girls who look so friggin' cute with short hair, and some where it doesn't look so great.

What are your thoughts if on the hairstyles in the pics; for me ? or short hair like this on girls vs. long hair. (I have pics on my profile)

(:

link

link

link

• Cut it short.
  • Leave it long.

Most Helpful Guy

• long, all the way. best answer. :P

What Guys Said 9

• You'd look cute with short hair cut to frame your face, and bangs.

• Wow, Well you're the first guy.. and true it really would frame my face well. thanks

• Guys don't usually have much imagination, I'm afraid.

• I'd say leave it long. I think only a certain few can pull off the short hair look. I'm not saying that you can't but most girls look good with long hair in my opinion.

• LEAVE IT LONG! PLZ.. :P U'RE BEAUTIFUL! :)

• I just fell in love with your hair... don't cut it!

• hmm.. actually, it doesn't really matter you would look beautiful either way, and it is always good to try new flavors in life...

• That's so true, switch it up a bit eh. thanks

• I voted long because there was no medium option.

• Leave it the way it is, you look sexy!

• Thankyou. ! (:

• And the good thing about having long hair is that when a guy wants to be 'rough' with you he has something to pull on ;).

• Lmfao, yes I suppose that's true..

• I absolutely LOVE long hair on a girl so I say leave it on, you look gorgeous as is!

• I would leave it long

• Your hair is beautiful. NEVER cut it lol.

• Late reply much, but thanks

(I kept it long). ;)

• You don't ask many questions huh? lol I was curious what kinds of questions you ask.

• Yea, no not really.. prefer answering then asking.

• Id leave it long. Long hair is much more attractive in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• I like your long hair, but if you would like it shorter sure, I would say go for it. I think all of the types would fit your face nicely.

Years ago I got bored of my long hair too so I cut is short, with layers. Actually I did it a couple of times after I really get bored of the same old model. People really liked the change. The only problem with really short hair is that when you want to let it grow long again, there's gonna be a period that your hair will look crappy/ out of model. You will probably be able to cut it into another somewhat longer hair style, but then it takes longer to reach full length again.

• Long looks really nice, but if you want to some change, I think the first link looks best.

• i really like long hair on girls, but I feel like a shorter hairstyle would frame your face nicely and look edgier. like the first link... that looks pretty awesome. :p I don't like the second link though.

• I love long hair too, mines getting way too long now though and it's a pain in the ass..but something even a bit shorter would work, and yea I love the edgy look in he first link. (:

• I think you should keep it long but get it tinned out with layers and on the top of your head get short layers so it looks more full. I like comb-over fringes where your fringe is more fuller and layered, mine is like that and I really like it, or sometimes I have a middle parting when I'm going out somewhere nice.

Go to Google images and type ''scene hair for girls'' I really love that hair.

• Yea, something with more volume, right? my hairs just weighing me down now :p ..I really like that style on girls, its super cute, thanks.

• I like your hair long, but layered with blunt bangs would look awesome.

• I've had that done before and loved it, that's definitely an option, thanks. (:

• leave it long, but if you really want, jessica simpson cut would look nicer on you

• I think the Jessica Simpson cut would look cute on you.

• you should cut it short if you want a change. I think first picture would look good on you.

• Those cuts are nice, I'm sure you'll look nice with either short or long hair. But I would stay with long hair.

You're young still and if you cut it, it'll grow back soon so don't worry.