Is it true that guys think makeup is weird? If so, why?

I always wanted to know this because I wear makeup, but do guys think its attractive or just plain weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• What's weird about it, is that girls don't seem to understand how less is more.

Some girls apply way too much, way too thickly, and then convince themselves they look attractive.

What Guys Said 6

• natural makeup is good. war paint is not.

• If it looks natural and doesn't look like you've over done it then yes I think it's attractive.

I'm not into girls who plaster make up on, to me girls look most attractive when they have a more natural look. there's nothing wrong with wearing make up and if it makes you feel better then you should wear it :)

• I don't notice that much unless it is a girl with whom I am quite friendly or If I am interested in her. But Right make-up matching your personality, dress and the occasion is very attractive.

But , when we see a girl, who looks quite attractive in simple or in light make up. And she does something very dark, and that does not match her look. then I sometimes think , It is weird. But Its her choice. If she feels comfortable that way, let her be happy.

• Some make up is OK, but when I can't even see your skin, then it's unattractive.

• I think that a lot of girls look great with or without makeup, but if it makes her feel better about herself when she wears it, why not?

• I don't think its weird, I just think its false advertisement.

What Girls Said 5

• depends on the guy,some guys like wearing makeup themselves,some like the whole ''fully made up'' look,some like natural makeup,some hate makeup in general. the safest way to go is natural makeup-you still look good,but you don't look fake.

• They think it's unnecessary. I think.

• Nope, just keep it light and natural looking

• Bad/overly done makeup = Weird

Natural LOOKING makeup = Beautiful

Makeup that enhances your features and beauty is attractive. No one can argue that.

• Guys don't over-analyze like we girls do. If the makeup does look natural, shiny and beautiful they would love it or wouldn't care.