My momma used to say that when I stop looking for a boyfriend, that's when I'd find someone?

that when I stop looking for a boyfriend then that's when I'd find someone. That it would just dawn on me that I liked some guy that has been under my nose all the time.

But if I had truly stopped looking then I wouldn't have been open to being set up with a guy one of my friends knows.

So if you stop looking then maybe all that will happen is you miss opportunities?

Basically, what is your thoughts on this?

Most Helpful Guy

• In theory that can happen, but as far as plans go it's a pretty lame one.

What Guys Said 1

• its the truth

What Girls Said 1

• Bullsh*t.

That's like saying "One day your prince charming will come if you be a good girl and sit in your dungeon and knit".

It's bullsh*t. You want a guy, you get up your ass and you look for one you like. Guys aren't supposed to do all the work.

• I like the way you think...

• Don't give up. Seriously. It'll happen for you.

• I haven't gave up :) I've been talking to a guy online and its been going well and he's flirted :L but my friend says she was told he doesn't date... I don't think he's been in a relationship either though and I really am hoping that's what was meant by him not dating