How do I stop seeming so cute, innocent and sweet?

I'm a pretty happy person, and pretty expressive. My boyfriend always thinks I'm so cute, because of how I act when I'm happy (I laugh a lot, expressive voice, lots of bouncy body language). It's OK if he thinks I'm sweet, but it can feel like this 'innocent' thing I seem to have can give the impression that I am incapable of anything remotely tough or maddening because of how the 'cuteness' seems to make me look so insignificant, like I'm a little pet he looks down upon. How do I stop this? I wanna be taken more seriously!

What Guys Said 1

• If your under 18, your going to stay "Cute an innocent" for a while. I'd recommend Not wanting to lose it so fast. As the cute innocent look can be used as a strong manipulative tool in life. Keep it and learn to work it to your advantage.

• I agree, except about using it as a manipulative tool. That's not cool lol

• not cool but men and women do it anyway. manipulation is A drive to controlling the world around you. Why would you give up a tool of control? and why would you that that is not cool?

there are 2 kinds of people in this world. Talkers and Doers. The Doers need to manipulate or nothing ever gets done. How do you thing government works? lol

What Girls Said 1

• Being cute, innocent, and sweet is a good thing. Why would you want to lose a good thing? Guys love girls like that. As for your boyfriend taking you seriously, just don't let yourself be walked over. If something bothers you say something. If he wants you to do something that you really don't want to, then don't do it. If he sees that you stand your ground then he'll take you seriously.