Which color of wall matches white furniture?

I want to repaint my room. My room was bright teal, but now I'm looking for more of a 'grown up' look I guess. I have white furniture and white walls would be too plain. I also have wood flooring and a white ceiling. Which color would match white furniture?

Most Helpful Girl

• A light purple, pink, blue, teal or green would be lovely. I'm thinking in a pastel shade.

You should go to a Home Depot or Lowe's and check out paint swatches and then bring them home and compare them with your white furniture. Redoing your bedroom is fun. I remember at my old house, my sisters and I redid our room completely when we were younger. It was juvenile (bright green with purple) but it was still fun.

Also, they sell wall decals that are really pretty and add some flair to your room if you want to spice it up a bit! link

Good luck Taylor. :]

• I'm thinking light beige, would that match white? and I really like those wall decals. thanks !

• Yes, totally. You should even look into doing a white accent strip or molding running around the ceiling or floor to incorporate the white/light beige together.

• Here's an example of that white strip molding- link

What Guys Said 5

• Anything goes with white, that's the beauty of it

I used to have cream and navy (dark) blue walls, looked a treat!

• I'd go with a dark red. I think it'd look pretty elegant/luxurious with the white furniture, and the red would go well with the wood flooring I think, as opposed to a blue or brighter color, and it might depend on the shade of the wood, too.

• dark blue

• I would love to say green but I think yellow would be nice.

• White looks really great, as for me. But you can look for some design ideas on manufacturers websites like http://www.paolomarchetti.com/ You will be able to find some furniture there too

What Girls Said 4

• if your wooden flooring is unfinished (and light coloured), then go for dark blue. white furniture would look really good with it, and you could accent your room with other wooden trinkets.

if your wooden flooring is finished (and dark coloured), maybe try a shade of light brown, or taupe for your walls.

• blue or green would be nice. really, most any colour would look fine with white furniture. just go for something a bit toned down. lighter, more earthy colours will come across as "more grown up".

• I think pastel colors, but if you want to fill your room with a contrast you can buy black furniture, black and white is classic=) Also good will be dark blue furniture, as fore me i like bespoke furniture, it's can be more unique=) like this one

• umm...pretty much every color matches white, just pick one lol