Tall girls with heels?

When I go shopping for shoes I always find shoes with high heels the nicest, but I don't wear those. I'm 17 and I go to school so it's kinda unpractical to be wearing heels, beside I am 174 cm tall (5'8 I think) and if I'd wear heels I'd be a lot taller. I don't feel good this tall, because other people are shorter than me even if they wear heels themselves too and it sometimes seems to me that people would think I'm trying to stand out or something. So what do you think, should tall girls wear heels or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think tall girls in heels look amazing link but guys will probably be intimidated,but read the caption on this pic link

What Guys Said 4

• I like the idea of tall(er) women, but I'd not want her to be uncomfortable. Heels look like a pain to wear, so I'd not want her walking around uncomfy all day. I also personally don't really care much for shoes on a girl (meaning I have no opinion on what type she wears). I'd say wear whatever makes you happy and feels comfy. :) And be proud of your height! :D

• I've only seen girls wear high heels at my school whenever they have to dress up for a presentation or speech or something and they usually take them on after. Girls should wear whatever they want as long as they feel comfortable in them and they look good in them.

• tall girls look sexier in heels than short girls do. but that's just my opinion. rock the heels, I'm sure they will flatter your legs.

• i don't think anyone should.

What Girls Said 7

• Yea we should - I'm 5'9 almost 6'2 in stiletos. You look good because your legs have that long sexy look, the only thing is yes, you'll probably be considerably taller than a lot of other people. But oh well; most people will be like, oh, it's just the heels or whatev. Whoever has an issue with it, eh, they don't matter. So just do what makes you feel sexy :)

• Im 5'8 and I'm 19... and I wear heels everywhere I go except for work...

it looks very nice and sophisticated...

the benefits of heels is it lengths your legs and makes you stand taller..

i wore mine in high school and everyone thought I was like 20.. which is what I liked..

it just depends on that you like hun... if you wanna look older, and grown.. and don't forget sexy.. go for it.

• If you want, go ahead. But wearing them at school is pretty tough. Walking around the hallwayss, hoping you won't trip

• I know how you feel I'm 5'10.

And I always want to wear heels haha.

• Girl I'm 5'9' and growing and don't you know that tall people tend to be more prosperous..dude chinese people would kill to be your height...lol

• rock your height. you could be a model. I wish I was as tall as you

• If you don't feel comfortable wearing them then don't I'm quite tall and I love wearing both heels and flats. I think that tall girls should definately wear heels :)