What's the first thing you notice about a girl's style?

Hair, makeup, clothes, shoes? :) Anything! And describe your dream style for a girl..

0|0
2|11

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm going to have to say... hair. clothes aren't a part of her, they change daily so I don't pay as much attention to them, and makeup is only noticeable up close, but I don't care for makeup anyway, I just want to see a girl's beautiful face the way it is

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• overall sense of style

3|0
    0|0
  • id say I notice the hair first I guess. And I like the punk/skater chick look

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes, eye makeup. Describes everything about that girls style. And wether or not I'm into her. Don't wear flip flops until the second date ladies.

0|0
    0|0
  • clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have dream stylish girl I'm more what she has inside her heart that makes me want her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, probably the shoes for me. They're easier for me to understand. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally notice the face first and then makeup, clothes. I'm more attracted to cute faces I guess :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I notice their eyes and smiles tbh!! Then probly their clothes if its colourful, then hair, shoes, makeup. My dream style would be no make up, maybe bit of lipstick, a nice hippy skirt or something colourful!! Very natural is what i like!

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes... Dream style is naked

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely hair, hair is a women's crowning glory ^_^.

2|0
    0|0
  • I am dig-it-alls dream girl

0|0
    0|0