What makes a girl look high maintanance?

what can make her look high maintanance and what do you think about girls that look that way

Most Helpful Girl

• I think wearing a lot of really obvious makeup and having an overly fussy hairstyle is a big giveaway. Guys would probably also think a girl was high-maintenance if she was consistently over-dressed for things, like wearing a dress when other people are wearing jeans or something like that.

What Guys Said 3

• Some girls just ooze "fragile, too picky, complaining and judgemental" . those are the ones I avoid and consider high-maintenance. If they are followers of trendy stuff and overdo there looks, it gives the impression that blending in and following the crowd means everything. They are the ones too good for the universe and picking guys that look good and will follow orders. Bleh.

• Owning a massive amount of designer clothes that varies from day to day; wearing real jewelry, not the fake stuff; obviously spending a lot of time fixing their hair and face; and topped off with an attitude. Definately high maintenance.

• The beauty parlor look: Hair, Nails, and Makeup. Dressed in name brand clothes and shoes. Nice pocket book on her arm. Some girls look good in it. Some girls can't pull it off.

What Girls Said 1

• make done perfectly, nice hair, nice fashionable clothes etc.

i just think wow I wish I could look just as nice but I don't have like 3 hours in the morning to spend to look like her, it's w/e