What will happen if I can only have one meal a day for two weeks?

What will happen if I can only have one meal a day for two weeks? I'm going to be taking a multivitamin. I don't really have time for breakfast and the course I'm doing doesn't give me a lucnhbreak. I'm trying to grow my hair.. Will this effect it?

Most Helpful Guy

• noooo don't eat once a day its horrible for your stomach and body in general. you are gonna feel exhausted too. take protein bars that you can eat as meal replacements. they are quick and will fill you up. there are some breakfast drinks that are also meals.

What Guys Said 5

• That crap that they always said when you were young about breakfast is the most important meal of the day is completely true. But anyways you will probably be fine. Maybe a little hungry throughout the day an possibly lose some weight due to reduced calorie intake. And no, I think your hair will be fine.

• lol don't listen to this guy

• First off, she isn't doing this for an extended amount of time. Second the one meal she dies ingest can still be a healthy sized meal. So long as she has water and a decent amount of food she will be fine, for the two weeks. If as continues down that path for much longer she would run into some health issues.

• Eat only once a day? I think anorexia will kick your ass if you do that. Don't do it.

• i think you gona loss 2 much weight cause you want certain limit of fats and other things and I don't think you gona gain it from vitamens

• It will let you get kidney stone

It OK if you like this cute stone

• eat when you like .if you are hungry than eat

What Girls Said 4

• can't you go to bed earlier so you can get up early enough to eat breakfast?

You can survive on one meal a day, but your hair might grow a little slower.

• yeah I'll try getting up earlier, or I'll have a bar on the bus. lol thanks :)

• yeah taking some snacks with you is important. try taking some raw veggies and fruit, cheese, a peanut butter sandwich. you can always eat it on the run. I've heard "if you have enough time to pee, you have enough time to eat" lol

• I wouldn't do it! One meal is not enough nutrients and calories for your body. Since you're not getting what you need from your food, your body will start to shut down and only focus on the functions you need to survive, meaning your memory and brain functions will take a hit.. not getting enough food also causes thinning of hair or hair loss, however it can cause you to grow fine hairs all over your body... So unless you're looking to grow out your body hair, I would try to fit in more meals!

• That's the worst possible thing you can do to your body!

• nothing. 2 weeks isn't long enough for anything to happen