Guys' club clothes

You go to a club...what do you wear that ensures you to get numbers?

Girls: What do you look in a guy's clothing that makes you at least want to dance with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what you're comfortable in really. Anything you like will give you confidence so it's a personal style type of thing. Also, it depends on the type of club you're going to. But I honestly didn't know guys even think twice when going to the club lol pretty much jeans, t shirt, shoes and they go. That's what I usually see anyway. I can't even say I've noticed much what a guy is wearing unless it was a t shirt that said something kinda funny or interesting.

It's pretty simple for guys and if a girl is interested in you it definitely won't be because of what you're wearing unless she is into fashion like crazy.

What Girls Said 8

• As long as he looks relaxed in his clothes I like that, because he'll seem easier to talk with. Something clean, neutral colors, simple. I like dress shirts and slightly baggy jeans, I don't want to see you trying to hold your jeans up all night, trying to constantly adjust them if we're dancing.

If dude is at the club lookin' like a pimp, I'm going to have to pass.

If he looks like a crazy frat boy I'm not interest but I'll still think he'd be an awesome friend or someone to have lot of fun with!

• jeans, relaxed tee is good. but we don't really care that much as long as you don't look like a tool

• "as long as you don't look like a tool"...a common trait with bar/club hoppers lol. I guess they feel if they really pretty themselves up it's like a peacock showing off his feathers or something

• Wear nothing but a smile :P

• NOTHING WITH SEQUINS! When in doubt stick with solid, neutral colored tees or button downs and nice jeans. Loafers are a huge plus for me.

• simple.

less is more.

if you smell good than the girls will follow you!

• I don't look at a guys clothes and decide to give a number or not. As long as he is dressed cleanly and in current styles, no biggy. I would not be attracted to a guy who was dressed over the top in any way, like too guido or too styled.

It is about your personality, if you act like the kind of guy I would date and if you act like a human being or are a jerk who appears to just want to score.

• It's not what you wear, it's how you wear it. As long as you look manly and not like those typical douche-y/girly club-hopping guys, you'll be fine. Don't be a tool!

• i like dress shirts and jeans

What Guys Said 2

• link

link

link

and that look cool too

link

lol

imo tho stuff look good

• Yep that's pretty much what guys wear. I'd talk to a guy wearing that lol

Really it's so simple for guys, ya'll are so lucky!

• its the same with girls lol cte dress nice shoes and they are ready :P

• cute dress*

• girls do you think blazers are hot?or would you rather prefer a jeans & a tee or shirt kinda guy