What's the opinion on dyed hair?

Whether it be a natural color or an unnatural one. Opinions on each?

Just putting out there that this question is for curiousity's sake. I like my natural color

Most Helpful Girl

• I love dyeing my hair! I started at 15 only with natural colors, like a lighter brown, or a brown with a hint of auburn. Later around 17, I Went even lighter, and got a short haircut it was a honey blond (since I'm black it isn't considered a 'natural' color lol). Then I kept it black for awhile, then I did the back a copper tone and the front a light blond. Then I bleached the front and had the back black. More recently, I had my whole head black with blue highlights (while I wore my hair in it's curly/afr state) now its straight and I have it in a honey blond shade. And once this horrible haircut grows out some more I'm making it a shade or two darker than rihanna red.

Moral of the story, I love color whether it's natural or not! And I'll be starting cosmetology school soon so I can color other people's hair too :D

I know that was long but I'm bored, so sorry :P

What Guys Said 4

• Back in high school, there was a girl who had blond hair in the back, and black hair covered the rest. She dyed her bangs in the front. Every class the bangs were a different color. (red, green,blue, purple, you name it) she never used bright neon colors though. She pulled the look off well. I never found out what her real hair color was :/

• I don't really have a preference, although I prefer it to look a bit natural rather than being really bright colours like green or something. Not that I really have anything against that, it's completely fine if you want to but personally it's not my thing.

If it suits you and you like it then why not? :)

• It basically boils down to how well you can pull off that look. Usually I've noticed that your hair color and your skin tone should complement each other. I remember seeing a girl, how was kind of on the darker side of brown, dying her hair red, and she clearly wasn't looking good, and so it's important how well you can really pull it off.

• I'm not planning on dying my hair. This was just a curiosity question. But, no Rihanna Red. I will keep that in mind :)

• I personally didn't like Rihanna dying her hair, she looked pretty good without doing so, but looking at your skin tone, red would look pretty good.

• I think I'll keep the color for now, but thanks.

• Love it. Crazy colors are hot.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't care what anyone else does, but I love dying my hair. Natural and unnatural colors alike, though I feel less 'myself' with a natural hair color. I've done just about every color there is, and I change my hair frequently.

• i love both,most people have a problem with it cause it's ''unnatural'' but I think it's just an expression of personality and style. I've always wanted to dye my hair blue link but I have to wait till I'm over 18 :/

• Mine is always dyed, it's nothing against my natural colour but I prefer semi-unnatural colours, nothing crazy but I find my dark brown/almost black hair colour to be a bit dull. I probably won't be still dying my hair when I'm in my 40s so I'm making the most of it now :)

• I don't really like it, but it may sometimes look good.

• I actually really like bright colours like red or blue or something like that :) but natural is still best

• I think guys prefer natural looking hair color

• I'm for it as long as it looks good/natural on the person.

I personally love pink highlights!

• I think it's great, experiment. It's just hair color and you can ALWAYS change it back (just don't damage it too much). I have been dying my hair since I was 16 and I am 25 now. I dye it once every 3 months or so. Usually dye it in red/black, or brown/black

• I personally don't like dyed hair. I've never dyed my hair and don't plan on it until I see gray hair! If you are going to dye your hair, then I think it should be a natural colour but everyone has their own opinion and sense of style.

• cosmetics picks up with god left off

do what makes you pretty. everyone else is

• I dye my hair. As long as it suits you well and looks natural, it's lovely.

• What about people who dye their hair unnatural colors?

• Personally, I don't like it but this is just me.