Beautiful nice girls, do they exist?

I don't think they exist and if they do then they are either very rare, or taken

but I don't think they exist, do yo?

Most Helpful Guy

• from past experiences, no... well mainly Beautiful Girls that are nice, yet heartbreakers...

What Girls Said 23

• We are indeed rare but we do exist. I am very thoughtful and caring and get my share of attn.

I never wanted to let my looks go to my head or to be a player. There is more than looks...

I am not taken but then again I am old enough to be your Mom...lol:). Hopefully there are nice

pretty girls in your generation. Having a pretty face does not make someone any better than any one else and if a gal acts this way then walk away...

• of course they exist.

they're even on sale!

2 for 1 at walmart :p

• Nope. They only get their beauty by selling their souls to demons.

• No. They're mythical creatures. Bummer right?

• They exist, but yeah, many of them are taken.

• They are as common as attractive guys who aren't douchers.

When people become attractive, it allows them to be not nice, because they know that as long as they look good, someone out there will be shallow enough to like them. They don't have to be nice in other words, so they aren't. However there are a few that are smart enough not to abuse what they were born with.

So they do exist, but they are hard to come by and in the end not worth it.

• My firends works for a match maker company. They host parties for singles to meet.Anyways,

according to her, many hot/ beautiful girls/guys with really good qualities are usually single because many assume they are taken and no body bothers to make a move. The adventage ones normally goes quicker.

• I think there are but it depends on your definition of beautiful.

Does that include cute and pretty girls or is it only the really hot bombshell types?

There are plently of cute/pretty nice girls...not that many hot nice girls.

Yeah, they're a rare breed...like the "perfect" man.

• Yep, of course. Don't be stupid.

• they don't exist or are all taken

• then they are probably not as beautiful as you think they are

or they are invisible

• No, no, they are, it's bad. I really hope that they'll have their bitchy side come out sometime soon, but no luck. It's quite infuriating. D:

Genuinely nice people in general are quite hard to come by, as are truly beautiful people (although I suppose beauty is subjective) so that's why you might now know any.

• some taken and some are rare but they do exist you just don't have the eyes to see them you arejust focusing on one thing and not looking on the other side of the world just give yourself some time and you will see that the beauty is always around you but it was hard to see it okay

• Yes, they do. You just haven't met the right ones yet.

• I don't know about the beautiful part, but my boyfriend says I'm TOO nice >.>

• Far and few lol most pretty girls know they look good and can get what they want and act how they want and people bow down and smooch there butt.. Same with good lookin guys for the most part

• i think they do exist... it depends on your view of what a beautiful girl looks like.

• they do exist.

• Haha I feel the same way about boys sometimes, there are nice girls out there, get to know people, Good luck :-)

• lol I'm nice and pretty too I guess lol (kinda weird to call yourself beautiful) and I have a lot of friends that are gorgeous inside and out :)

• there are a lof of nice girls out there.

• Yeah... they are many nice girls out there.

• I feel that way about guys. Anytime I go out somewhere I feel the guys just want to treat me like a possibility to get laid- it's not pleasant if you're looking for a nice guy to have a relationship with... and when I meet guys in other situations and I get the chance to talk with them for whatever reason, they've already got a wedding ring on or their girlfriend suddenly shows up. I think the difference there is that those nice guys are not looking to get into your pants only- they're not giving off that vibe as they already have a girl. They are actually interested in you- (but as said, it also depends on what you would call "beautiful and nice")

As for the girls...

I think it's probably harder to meet a nice girl in general because they don't tend to hang out in the places where you'd generally meet people. If I think of me and my girlfriends- I'd say they're all nice...some are beautiful, some I wouldn't call typically attractive ( let's put it that way)...

But when we hang out- yeah we might go out for drinks.. or we go dancing once in a while, but not all the time...rather we'd go have a picnic on the beach, or see a movie, or an exhibition, or hang out and eat icecream, or go shopping, or work out together, or just hang out at each others' homes.

When I'm 'out' I see girls who are very pretty, but they look like typical party girls, dressed hot, ...I'm not trying to judge, but It's hard for me to trust a girl who carries herself that way and I wouldn't call her beautiful and nice, although she might have really pretty looks. ...on another note, some of them could be really nice and just think it's okay to go out looking cheap, or they feel pressured or desperate so they go out like that...but they could be beautiful an nice.

As for the beautiful and nice girl with a good head on her shoulders and who has her life together...

I think the nice girls are out there, but they're also living lives with a bit more direction. So you might meet her in a bookshop, in a coffee shop, in a club,at work, in the park or at yoga...wherever! But if you're going to the typical places where everyone goes to meet people- it's probably hard to find the nice ones. as they're not there all the time...because everyone is out there with an agenda. I find a lot of people have this view of relationships now - it's all about trying to get hooked up with someone. What ever happened to just being friends with a person to start? My point is that I think you'll find beautiful girls everywhere, but not necessarily nice. The ones who are nice are looking for a relationship and want something more meaningful, so they are trying to do meaningful things and they spend their time in that way.

So maybe just expand your idea of where you might meet her. Also meet nice girls through people you know, its easier to start a friendship then and can easily move on to a date.

Conclusion: :D beautiful and nice girls do exist! Open your eyes!

• they don't exist at least not single ones

• sorry- I meant probably NOT loads.

But I think there are some.

Guys probably do find a lot of them so they're in relationships already. But I think the others are just not around as much because it's hard to compete with provocative beautiful girls as they do get a lot of attention though they might not be nice. So maybe you're just looking in the wrong places for the nice beautiful ones who are not yet taken. good luck.

• Good point, maybe you are not looking in the right places.

• of course there are!

• Have never seen any

ever

• of course they exist. you just gotta open your eyes and look

• Same as good men. Both species exist yet endangered ;)

• Beautiful nice girls are very rare. Sally is one.

• she is beautiful? prove it

• haha thanks Kyri :)

What Guys Said 12

• No they were never really here

Sure we heard about them from books and hearsay

They were invented by man to get us through harsh times

But, it's foolish to think there actually real if you've never seen one

It takes a lot of faith to belive but, you could just be wasting tine on something that's not there

• True that, I may be pretty. But I can be the bitchiest bitch of them all, I'm way to sarcastic for my own good you see. Ya nice and hot girls don't exist, Disney tricks guys and girls all the time :/

• most beautiful girls will say they're nice, but then they act like bitches and don't even realize it.

• I've heard that they were all taken to a moon base by a covert government mission to rid the world of beautiful nice girls.

• Maybe. I don't know any "nice girls"

Although my definition may be a little different from everyone else.

• They do exist, I know quite a few, so come see me and I'll help you out lol. It largely depends on the crowd you hang about with I guess.

• girl in your picture is cute

• Yes sir, she is a good example actually but if I'm honest, this is far from her best picture. She's good looking, very friendly, fun, kind...her best friend is very similar. I could be wrong but you find one real quality girl, and she'll lead you to others.

• Yeah, and they're usually taken too lol

• Yeah but they're rare and already taken bro.

• i completely dissagree with BA they exist ! you are just too blind.

• yeah, they exist... Beautiful nice SINGLE girls don't exist though. They're a myth.

• Sure they do. My girl is the most beautiful girl I've ever known. The only thing is they are rare. You have to go through 20-30 airheads before you find her. So get to it, you got some work ahead of you.

• they only exist for the badass guys. if you do find one then that's when the option of taken comes into play. I've realized this years ago, sry to say. they don't exist sry man. it is what it is.

• I think they are few and far between.