Is dark red dyed hair unnatractive?

Is it true that dying your hair dark red makes you unnatractive? cause I really like it, and I'm going to get it profesionaly done at the end of the school year. I'm talking dark red like Ariana grande. is it unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• i love it myself

What Guys Said 2

• Beautiful people will look beautiful no matter what they do to their hair. On everyone else red hair looks terrible. People with red hair either look amazing or really ugly, there is no in between.

• For some reason it's popular in Belfast and I was impressed.

What Girls Said 11

• That's one of my favorite colors for hair, and I've done my hair that color many times myself. =]

• I think it's great, it is going to be my next hair color

• No way, it's like the best looking hair colour everrr. Thinking about getting mine done like that, too, but I'd probably have to bleach it first. :/

• to dye your hair red is a challenge but I would love to die my hair this color so I say go for it and change your color for once in a while :)

• I seem to notice that a lot of guys seem to like that color hair. -my friend is dark red... :)

• link She looks attractive...

lol...but what doesn't on that woman...

But it depends...

• lol, ever since I died my hair like that I only get positive comments. I don't think it's unattractive. If the colour suits you then it can't be unattractive.

• I think dyed red hair is tacky, but that's just me.

And I do think it looks bad, but again, that's MY opinion

• I hope not otherwise my boyfriends going to have a shock when he gets home...

• I personally don't like it.

• It's very common here in Egypt and men absolutely love it !