Tank tops that scoop too low.

Whenever I go shopping and see a cute tank top I couldn't buy it because the neckline is too low. This also applies to some T-shirts, and this makes me angry because small-chested girls deserve to look cute too. Most of these low neckline tanks and shirts are for girls with at least a C cup.

Any other girls annoyed by this or is it just me?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not actually true. Some scoop necks, tanks/camis and dresses with plunging necklines are cut specifically with a smaller frame in mine. I'm really petite and wear them all the time -- and yes, I'm told I wear them well. (Lol.)

Just make sure you have the right type of support to wear along with whatever shirt/blouse you pick -- and don't set your eye on any tube tops! Next, don't slouch or fidget. Confidence is everything!

What Guys Said 1

• Small chested girls are inherently cute.

What Girls Said 7

• I'm a 32A and I don't have that problem. Where do you shop?

• Forever 21, H&M, etc...I'm a 34A but this seems to be a problem for me. :(

• Name brand products USUALLY sell for girls that have bigger boobs...That is how they sell their product..try what the answerer did..and go to Gap or Old Navy etc..they are a little more lenient on their sizes..

• Thanks DVD89, that should be a best answer...

• Bandeaus work miracles.

• I am a DD and my problem is that I can never find shirts that fit my boobs. Try JC Penny or TJ Maxx or Marshalls. I find that they usually have things that don't fit my chest.

• Ya I feel like my A cups need extra padding :/

• As long as its not a skinny strap it looks fine

• I usually wear another tank under

• yes, but I usually wear a cami underneath it so it's like a cute off the shoulder top