What are some attractive qualities in a man?

Girls, what do you consider to be attractive qualities in a man? Things that would be very important to you in a dating relationship/marriage. Lots of men have things they look for in women. I'd like to hear the other sides of things.

Most Helpful Girl

• kindness , honesty and loyalty

What Girls Said 3

• Physical would be great eyes, great smile, tall.

Personality sweet, smart, and great with kids.

• Good sense of humour, caring, friendly and honesty.

• Good personality, preferably hair shorter than mine(I can deal if not), okay sense of humor, in good shape, not afraid to work and earn his way, not pushy, wants to provide for his family when he has one, gets when I need to be alone, mostly things like that. I don't care about how physical he is as long as he is healthy.

What Guys Said 1

• i know your asking girls but I can tell you right now a few things that all girls almost universally like

-sense of humor - in order to have a good sense of humor you have to be genuinly yourself

-confidence- goes with sense of humor, and there's a whole lot to be said about this. There are lots of role models of confident men and women, and we can all learn from them. Read any romance novel and you'll see how the guys are very confident

-honesty- this doesn't just mean telling the truth, but expressing your emotions honestly too. That's why a lot of bad boys are moody, they don't hide their emotions.

Hope this helps

• No worries, I'm to all opinions on the matter. Thanks for the input :)