Attractiveness via region/state?

i recently moved to Missouri to go to college. I was born and raised in Minneapolis, MN though. since moving here, I've noticed that while the guys are more attractive here (which is nice for me), the girls are...well overall ugly. anyone else notice that? or something similar?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, I'm not one to ask because I moved from a beach front city in South Florida (which of course is going to be chock full of fit, attractive girls) to Pittsburgh, PA, which has the third highest obesity rate of any city in the country as well as one of the highest alcoholism rates. I've never been anywhere else except for a vacation once to North Carolina. So I'm not really the person to ask since all I've seen are the extreme ends of the spectrum. That being said, assuming stereotypes are true, there's nothing more attractive than a southern girl who can go back and forth between well-mannered lady and rough-and-tumble tomboy whenever the situation calls for it.

What Guys Said 4

• I heard that southern girls looked better. From growing up in ohio and moving to georgia, I can certify this as fact

• Apparently Ole Miss has the most attractive girls out of any college. Anyway, sure, some regions have better looking people than others.

• 0|0
  • I've definitley noticed that. In Miami it's the opposite. Stunningly hot chicks and a bunch of short, greasy dudes. Minnesota has some stunningly hot blond girls, so I don't doubt that a girl from there will be hotter than other places. Not sure about Missouri either way.

Enjoy being the hot girl in college. It's going to be an awesome thing for you.

What Girls Said 3

• Some states are just more iconic for beauty / looks, like California, Miami, etc...

Actually, I'd say each state kinda has it's own little stereotypes.

• I think girls from the south are prettier but guys from the north are better looking.

• Texas has the hottest girls...even Cali boys will say it.