Guys, does the type of shoe a girl wears affect the way you look at her?

guys, does the type of shoe a girl wears affect the way you look at her? like heels or flats?

do guys find heels sexy... even if the girl is on the beach?

do heels turn guys on easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• With rare exception, I actually DON'T like heels. It just makes the woman seem like she's trying too hard. They're impractical and unnecessary. Sure, the stereotypical supermodel in the "little black dress" would look great because it helps show off her legs, but short of that.. flats. I tend to prefer normal shoes with laces, as the girls I'm usually attracted to are more on the casual side. I don't dress up, and likely wouldn't be a good match for a girl that often did. That said, I generally don't care what kind of shoes a girl wears, and have been known to ask her about them if she's wearing something funky.

What Guys Said 17

• I'm not a shoe guy; they do nothing for me. I mean, I appreciate the "posture modification" that heels give a girl (thrusts boobs and butt out), but I don't really care about the shoes themselves at all, and would prefer the girl be comfortable rather than "look good" in uncomfortable shoes.

• Heels on a beach? NO! Not sexy, just stupid. Maybe on the boardwalk, but on the beach itself?

• I would prefur her to be comfortable more then sexy .

And Id rather have her wear something she can walk in..

Ive seen girls wearing heels and they almost fall over..

• Well given the right place like a night out at the club or having a nice dinner heels are a big turn on for me but if she wanted to wear flats that's also great. Flats I consider cute and stylish, heels are sexual and enticing in a different way.

• Wtf? Why would the footwear matter? I guess if your a foot fetishist then yes but I only ever accidentally see a womans shoes because I aim only a little bit higher when I check one out.

• I read somewhere that one of the things that girls notices in everyone in general is what kind of shoes they are wearing.

Personally, I've never ever looked at a girl's shoes.

• Truth be told. I never even notice a woman's feet. She could be barefoot for all I know.

• not really, unless she wears something unusual, big army boots or something

• i actually find heels unattractive... it makes girls walk weird like they are a robot I reckon. I find those egyptian sandals or whatever they are called attractive, oh so sexy he he ;)

• Heels make a woman's posture better so yes, depending on the occasion, heels could be sexy. Definitely not at the beach though.

• Yeah, a girl in heels is hot for me.

• of course guys find heels sexy, bet the guy that invented heels for women had a foot fetish

• I find heels really sexy. Don't know why, but I do.

• I only prefer a girl in heels..if it makes her taller than me..when she wears them..I am 5'8"

• Yeah. Flats>Heels>Stuff that isn't boots, heels or flats. I f***ing hate boots. 100% turn off.

• barefoot is best

• yes I think that heels on a woman is real sexy or flats even teny runners or even boots can be sexy it make a woman legs look real hot

What Girls Said 4

• Heels are what I noticed guys like best, but on the beach it isn't practical. So just wear cute flip flops or sandles with an anklet. It also depends on the over all appearance of the girl.

• My boyfriend likes seeing me in converses for some reason... He's a skater so maybe he likes me like that I don't know apparently he doesn't like my high heels because when I wear them I go like super tall and I mean it like 6'4 tall so then we look weird walking down the street so yea. It depends on the guy but he says he just wants me to be comfortable. I bet you he is just warming me up, sneaky bastard lol :)

• heels on a beach? wouldn't that be like walking on quick sand?

• Kinda disappointed that so many guys are turned on by heels. I couldn't wear them and walk properly and they're only like 2.5 inches tall. Whatever, I'll stick with flats and Converse tops.