This is like so true right?

(this is from Facebook that's why it has the re-post thing lol)

I have tattoos, so I'm a trouble maker. I have curves, so I'm fat. If I wear makeup, I'm fake. If I say what I think, I'm a b|tch. If I cry some times, I'm a drama queen. If I have guy friends, I'm a slut. If I stand up for myself, I'm mouthy. Seems like you can't do anything now a days without being labeled. So what, go ahead and label me, see if I give a crap. Re-post this if you're proud of who you are! :)

Its really sad that this is actually true... well for high schoolers :P

this isn't about me... I'm just saying that I see people who say this to other people all the time...so ya

Most Helpful Guy

• This goes on at all age levels. You should understand this now so it doesn't surprise you when you experience it.

Frankly speaking, this particular blight on society should be the battle of your generation.

For my generation, it has been race relations, and we've made considerable progress, but we still have a long ways to go.

Between both generations, we could make huge social advancements that would lead to a better society.

What Guys Said 2

• You're a follower for re-posting this. lol

• you know a lot of people have the same trouble you do on Facebook some of the people on there can be real butt heads and win they start saying i,m an d*** or a dumb ass I just black them and you don,t have to talk to them no more.

What Girls Said 2

• lol no. I don't find any of that true.

• not true.

none of that is really true.

and I hate blanket statments.

there is always exceptions to everyone.

• i have been called a b|tch for proving a point... I have been called a slut just for hanging with guy friends...i have been called a mouthy w|ore for standing up for myself... so ya...im pretty sure its true...

• im not affected by all that crap...im just saying that some people DO say that stuff

• ignore them.