Looks are the most important thing?

Ever since I uploaded a picture of myself I've been getting random girls talking to me (flirting) and adding me as a friend. Just goes to show that girls do care about the eye candy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same thing happened to me bud. That's why I took off my pictures.

The online attraction doesn't matter. The girls on here are just bored probably thinking " Well I don't know him but he's hot...I'll add him."

But in real life it's different and more serious. Good looking guys will no doubt catch the eyes of girls, considering if they are their type and from there it's all about first impression.

Look at it like this. So you got good looks...but do you have the personality to match it up? Girls will be attracted to a good looking guy at first, but if his character sucks she'll be disinterested, unless the girl is really shallow. So you got looks, great! It's a lot easier for us to pick up girls but make sure you're character is attractive too and not some arrogant ass hole type.

• I'm a pretty nice guy, but I'm not sure what an 'attractive character' is.

• link Here's a link to a previously asked question that I answered about "How to be attractive". Just scroll down to my answer, I'm the first guys answer at the top.

What Girls Said 6

• No sh*t.

• Well looks are most of the time...first impressions~

• well if you're attractive then girls are gonna be attracted to you. if you're the type of guy they're looking for personality-wise, then they'll stay.

if you're unattractive then girls aren't gonna be immediately attracted. but if you're a classmate or coworker or something and a girl gets to know you and you're the type of guy she's looking for personality-wise, then this is the point where looks cease to matter nearly as much.

• Girls do care about eye candy... I sign in with Callieach.

• looks matter. who said it didn't? no one is denying that fact at all

• Yeah we do. Who said we didnt? girls who are saying looks don't matter are lying

What Guys Said 6

• Its kinda confusing. I'm not a very good looking guy, but I guess with my personality, girls kinda flock around me and start flirting, laughing at everything I say, poking me or keep touching me (but since I'm not interested in any of them, its not a big deal). The girl I'm interested in, told me "she didn't find me attractive" even with the personality that has a lot girls doing those kinds of things, she does talk to me a lot and smiles but never flirts, laughs and freak out with the slightest touch. Here's the thing, as soon as I change my personality towards her and become a a bit of jerk and treat her like dirt, she flirts, laughs, teases me and in several ocassions touching me out of her own accord. So my point is that even if they don't find you physically "attractive" if you have the right personality or tweak it a little bit, they'll be all over you or at least give you more attention.

• Who said they don't? Oh man...

• I've heard from pleanty of girls that say looks don't matter that much. But obviously they do.

• saying that I wanna add you too, I'm oh so curious.

• if you act like an ass no matter how pretty you are you will be ass in their eyes :P its not only looks. its a mix between looks and personality. girls say they look for good personality and looks is a bonus.

• Which is why random girls added me...

• looks attract personality keeps :P can't blame em lol guys are like this too

• Of course. Just look at some of the answers on here and you'll see what they drool over - arms, shoulders, ass and so on. It may not the only thing you need, but without it you have little chance.

• so who are you?

• Why do you think I'm anony?

• i think he's just showing off ha ha what kind of guy will get annoyed from getting friend request by girls?

• And I only add the girl if she's hot or fairly attractive.