Do guys even like make up?

So make-up.. Guys do you really like the whole dark eye look or more natural or none at all? Is there any point in spending forever putting it on and taking it off or do you not really notice

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't notice, unless the girl has some huge emo thing going on... but then I just think of her as a sex object because she's objectifying herself

What Guys Said 6

• I don't really care. Often I can't even see the difference if girl has a makeup on or not.

But when she's looking like guys from Norwegian death metal bands, well, that's a bit too much.

• I prefer girls withoput really

Natural beauty pisses on barbies and thier foundation... no offense

• Yuck. Natural please!

• More natural...what a lot of us REALLY hate is foundation/bronzer or whatever is smeared all over females' cheeks...I would fine with none at all...but most females are going to want to wear mascara and such...

• It should look like you're not wearing makeup, which isn't the same thing as saying don't wear makeup.

• It should look natural. That's what we like.

What Girls Said 5

• I kinda hate when when guys are all "MAKEUP SUCKS, NATURAL BEAUTY IS THE BEST". I think they're trying to compliment girls who don't fuss over their looks, which is noble enough, but not all of us look very good without makeup. :/ It's not our fault we're not all born natural beauties, jeez.

• Makeup is only an issue if it makes you look like a discolor clown and to the guys on GirlsAskGuys.

Seriously, it doesn't matter if you have makeup on as long as you're attractive to them, beit completely bare or with natural looking makeup and an intense eye

• If you're gonna wear makeup, do it because you like to, not for a guy. Dark eye makeup is kind of for night time and special occasions but it really depends on your style. If you're good looking guys won't be paying attention to your makeup, they'll notice the good looking girl wearing it.

• make up looks good as long as you don't look like a clown.

• They like it when it looks natural on the girl.