Would you hold eye contact if the person wasn't attractive?

I have a question for the guys and the girls. Would you hold eye contact with someone as they're walking past you if you didn't find them attractive or weren't interested in them? In one case, assume that you already know this person. In the other case, assume that it's someone you don't know.

Most Helpful Girl

• if they looked interesting or were wearing something neat.

if it was my friend or someone that I knew then yeah, might even wave

What Guys Said 2

• probably not, but if they were a friend then maybe

• i think yeah I'll do it and if she looked back , I'll keep my eye on her because when you do it you have a feeling that makes you feel like you know that person now

What Girls Said 3

• if I know the person but aren't close to them I never know whether to hold eye contact or not

when I don't know them I feel better holding eye contact longer with someone less attractive, id glance at more attractive people though

• Only if it's a friend other then that no, like there will be a second where I see the person realize I find them unattractive I will look away instantly.

• I get embarrassed easily so if they look back at me I feel really awkward, like I was mooning over them even though I'm not. Usually I look away really fast...which makes me seem even more suspicious >.>

If it's like a classmate or someone I'm fairly good with, I'm a bit more confident and maybe hold eye contact and do a little wave.