Do girls settle for looks?

Does a girl settle for looks if the guy has a good personality? or who the guy is on the inside?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I like a guy I start finding all of these things about him that are attractive to me and he ends up being the hottest guy ever lol. That's just how my mind works. So personality comes first because that's what I fall for.(: Every girl is different though.

What Girls Said 8

• yes. if I like a guy's personality and everything a lot, they'll even appear more physically attractive, too.

• Both personality and physical attraction count. For me a guy has to have a good personality which makes me attracted to him and looks are also part of it too.

• when I fall in love with someone, I love both their looks and personality. doesn't matter if he's not that good looking, he's perfect to my eyes.

• I can never be with some1 who I can`t respect- obv. respect doesn;t come from looks...so yea.

Some1 who can help me become a better person.

I can never be with anyone who doesn`t have good personality,values and brains- even if the guy has the looks of a supermodel.

• I don't settle.I need looks and personality.

• Depends on what she's looking for. If she likes who you are she will like what you are. You can't be sure the other way around

• mhmmmmmm

• if he has a personality that I'm looking for, looks don't matter

What Guys Said 1

• To a degree yes, this rule doesn't always apply but for some girls. All they require is that the guy is "decent" looking and has a great personality (although the personality part doesn't always seem there). I can't even count the amount of times I have seen a girl who is really good looking married to a guy who just doesn't care about his own appearence and its because for the majority of them they find comfert in the fact that their wife is attracted to their personality so there is no need to worry about appearence. I honestly couldn't feel comfertable knowing my wife only loved me for my personality (although that is very important but I want both) I aim to be physically in shape and look as good as I can because I want her to be attracted to me both ways