Girls, what's wrong with my hands?

I'm very insecure about my hands. I read answers from girls all the time about how they want a guy with "rough manly hands". The evidence is everywhere, so don't deny it. I want the truth so I can move on with my life.

Here's the tale of the tape.

Height: 5'11''

Hand Length: 7.75 (from wrist to the tip of middle finger)

Hand Width: 3.51 (across the palm)

Wrist Size: Small

Frequent Nail Biter (since 5 years old)

Overview: link

Lateral View: link

Palm View: link

How could anyone not worry after reading these questions?

link

link

link

Thanks for the input so far. I just wonder where all the hand girls ran off to.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have very nice hands. I dated a guy with very large and rough hands and didn't like it. In fact it freaked me out. You have what I would call artist fingers.

What Girls Said 4

• Your hands look nice to me.

• Your hands are hot, get over it.

• What's with the attitude and sarcasm buddy? You act like I post this every single day.

• I actually got turned on by his hands.

• we all did.

• Stop being insecure, there are people with actual deformities on their hands and you're complaining about a perfectly normal hand?

• I've seen other guy's hands, these don't measure up to the "manly" standard all you girls harp about wanting.

• stop crying about it. no girl has turned a guy down because of his hands. your hands are fine like I said. stop letting your insecurities about something as stupid as your deformity-free normal hands get the best of you and prevent you from dating

• some girls want guys with soft hands too.. your hands are perfectly normal.

What Guys Said 3

• if you want muscly hands, get a jar of sugar, bury your fist in it and spread your fingers out inside it. do that a few times and a few times a day and your hands will eventually get more masculine... some boxers do it to strengthen their hands

• By the looks of it, you just exposed your best friend through these pics

• That would be an awesome joke... if best friends gave hand jobs.

• I have long slender fingers that are very soft. Women have told me they like my hands, because they are like a girls. I have never heard of a woman turning down a guy, because he has lady fingers. Your hands are just an excuse. If it wasn't your hands you would pick a different part of your body to hate. Almost everyone does this at one time or another. I have heard girls that were upset, because they had long toes, and was afraid no guy would want them.

Its really about a lack of confidence on your part.