Girl pissed off that I didn't take her shopping?

Ok right off the bat let me say that I absolutely hate shopping ! I was supposed to meet my guy friends for football in the morning but my girl was complaining that I keep ignoring her and she asked me to take her shopping , I reluctantly agreed . But once we went , she wasted like 3-4 hours just looking at stuff and then said "Oh well , I don't like any of the stuff , let's come after a few days ". I was pissed off and I said " I mean first of all I gave up football and then you wasted 3-4 hours and did'nt even buy anything ! " . She was just pissed off and left , was I wrong ?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's common knowledge guy hate shopping with girls, unless they are the girls that already know where they wanna go and what they wanna buy, go in, get it and go, you want to just look at clothes for 3-4 hours go on the Internet- unless you're shopping for music, then spend a good 2 hours in HMV. Anyway, it's probably more the fact that you lost your cool with her that pissed her off. Why don't you just suggest an alternative to shopping, tell her you'll spend 3-4 hours with her but doing something fun, or next time, tell her you'd love her to spend a couple of hours with you, she likes looking a stuff so much, let her come and watch you play football! By the way- as far as women go, you give up a match of football to shop with her, she considers you whipped, expect more moaning and expecting to give up guy stuff to please her. Rule of thumb-NEVER GIVE UP THE GUY STUFF FOR A CHICK. They will abuse their new found power over you, stand your ground now or face more days of shopping and your guy friends slowly disappearing!

Shopping over football = I Love You and live to please you!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, spending 3-4 hours looking at stuff and then not buying anything does happen when I go shopping too, but I wouldn't make my boyfriend come with me when I know he doesn't want to. I would have been pissed off too if I was you.

What Guys Said 4

• Shopping is not the issue here. The real issue is she doesn't feel like a priority to you and that you don't enjoy spending time with her. Rather than focus on the activity at hand (shopping), focus instead on the conversation and connection you have with her while you're doing that activity.

• haha! I know how you feel. I don't think you did anything wrong, but you need to understand your football is her and shopping. Its best to not give her attitude and be raunchy when they are taking hours looking at things, some girls are SO picky.

What you could have done was try to make it fun, pick things out for her. Let her know what you think about her style and try to mix it up with what you'd like to see her wear. Playing dress up with your girl would be pretty sexy. Make her wear bikini's, dress her up like a sexy rock girl, dress her up like a school girl, etc.

thats how I'd make a incredibly boring shopping day into a cool shopping day. Take her shopping again the next few days and try it out

• Bro I get the shopping might be boring but then give some alternatives of things to do, like what wanacot said it is not about the shopping but the spending time together. I bet if you took her to do something cool like play pool for 3-4 hours she would enjoy it just as much and you would probably be happier because it is probably funner for both of you. She just wants attention.

• bro that sucks