Do you wear pink stuff out in public?

or only to the gym or at home?

i'm talking about victoria's secret PINK, like the yoga pants and comfy soft lounge shirts.

i think they're classier than ratty old sweats so I wear them to run errands, see a movie, chill at the mall with friends, or when my alarm doesn't go off and I'm about to miss my bus.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear the tops around the house and out if I'm just running to the ATM or super market or I'd wear them to class if I overslept but otherwise no. I'd just rather actually get dressed and look nice if I'm going somewhere. When I was younger I wore sweats everywhere but now that I'm older I think it just looks sloppy and lazy so I save my sweats for around the house or when I leave and intend to be back in 5 minutes. And I actually do yoga so I wear the yoga pants when I do yoga and not any other time, same thing with the clothes I wear to go running, they're for running so that's when I wear them. I think it's fine when you're younger but after that I think it looks like you really just don't care how you look.

What Guys Said 4

• Only if it goes along with my purse and toe nail polish.

• yeah I do everyday, I think it suits my makeup and nail polish XxoxXo ilyzz

• Casual>All on a girl.

• I do not like gender specific questions...

What Girls Said 11

• no but I like the clothing...i just am not the kind of person anymore who goes out in sweats/pajamas/etc because I don't think its very classy. also I use to go to go to school in pajamas and the "pink" clothing, and was told it's tacky so yeah not anymore lol

• I started cutting back on buying PINK sweats and shirts a while back. I use to wear them at school, but they get a little dirty from all the walking. I figured why spend a lot of money on clothes that are meant for casual/house wear ? I did get them on sale, but it's not worth it anymore. Right now, I only buy the panties and an occasional bra on sale.

• I wear VS Pink shirts and sweatshirts all the time. They're so comfy and soft. I have two pairs of their yoga pants, but I only wear them every once in awhile.

I wish they weren't so pricey or I'd have more.

• I don't really wear the stuff outside of my house, just the hoodies if I'm running errands. I love Pink, I have a lot of the lingerie.

• Yessss I do.

• Yes! I love PINK!

• I would wear it anywhere

I F*cking love victoria's secret pink :) :) :)

• I wear them EVERYWHERE; to school, the mall, the movies and things like that. They are super comfy =) I love PINK!

• I would wear them if I had any, but they just aren't the type of clothes I would normal wear.

• yes why not lol

• if they made them in my size I would. they're cute