How does this girl get her eyes so big?

link

With every make up tip I've heard I've never got my eyes to look this big, I hope hers aren't naturally like that, cause I want them ^^

And she is wearing a lot of black liner, I heard that makes your eyes look tinier...I'm missing something xD

Most Helpful Girl

• look up michelle phan and the bad romance lady gaga video.

link

or this one

link

and when you take pictures just make sure you angle it 45 degrees down into your face so that your eyes are in the front and the rest of your chin/face is slight downwards or away from the camera.

ta-da big eyes. Or just use computer programs to modify it in pictures to look big.

What Guys Said 4

• Did you try it, with the eyeliner? It's kinds weird, but I like how it looks.

• She just opens her eyes a lot and has kinda big eyes and the way she made her eye liner prob makes her eyes pop more because she made thick lines but this just a guess since I don't know much about makeup

• I suppose I'll cut you slack, since I'm assuming its rare you wear makeup xP

• Lmao! I love how you know about blush and all!

• I might be a guy but I'm not that stupid lol

• It's the black liner. It emphasizes her eyes.

• do a surgery

What Girls Said 9

• It's not exactly what that girl is doing but to get pretty and big eyes try gyaru eye makeup. circle lenses too if your eyes would look better with them. I look at scans from gyaru magazines to get different makeup ideas but my basic look is the one by chichiyaz on YouTube. It has "dolly" in the title and is great to make my eyes look better. Don't skip the false lashes, those really complete the look. Just don't buy drag queen ones and you'll be great :) for the makeup look I use sobe botanicals primer, MAC e/s in wedge, browndown, and gesso. I also use urban decay polyester bride in the inner corner to really open my eyes. I use urban decay black dog with a wet eyeliner brush for the black liner and I use Urban decay's yeyo eye pencil to really open my eyes. My current favorite lashes are UD girlfriend but I plan to buy some full strip ones soon. Hope this helps!

• That's all natural chica.

There is no type of makeup I've ever heard of, (at least created on planet Earth,) that can make your eyes look that big.

Black liner does make your eyes way smaller than what they are; my friend has pretty big walnutty eyes - she always wears the black liner. I went over her house when she took it off and I was wow, can you like see through walls with those?!

So yea, sorry. I have small slanty eyes and I wish they were a little bigger. A lady showed me a trick using white eyeshadow on the lids that made them look bigger. But, I'm black so it was effective...not too sure how that will show up on you lol :P

• Ugh I'm so pale, hah, I actually own white face power...and it looks normal xDD and my poor nephew is even paler than me 0.o But thanks, I usually wear white eyeliner on bottom lash line, I heard that makes them look wider, and I think it does, but I just love big eyes.

• Haha, I may say that next time!

• She circles around her eyes (not inside her lower or upper waterline...). She also puts white eye liner inside both waterlines hence making the whites of her eyes appear bigger. She might also have some sort of contact lenses (which many Asians do) to make her eyes appear larger and more round. ...all in all, it's a lot of make up and some corrective artificial tools...

It takes a small amount of effort, but the end result is so fake, and very visible from up close that I wouldn't recommend it.

(black eyeliner makes eyes look smaller if it's applied inside the waterline...not outside)

---and it's in the angle in which she's taken most of those pictures. Everyone's eyes look bigger that way.

But, in the end, some girls just have bigger eyes than others.

• Sorry, but I think her eyes are naturally big. Yeah, I've also heard that lining your eyes all the way around closes them up.

Try applying black liquid eyeliner ONLY to your upper lash line and slightly wing it out at the outer corner. It would also help if you lined your upper waterline with a black pencil. Then, apply white gel liner (it stays put the longest!) to your bottom waterline. What I haven't seen the other girls mention and what I consider is a MUST if you want your eyes to look bigger is false eyelashes! They make all the difference! Circle lenses also work amazing but, as you may have heard, they're not that good for your eyes.

Hope I helped!

• I used white eyeliner on the bottom, but always just used pencil, I think I'll try gel next, thank you!

• Her eyes are pretty average size, all she does is add liquid eyeliner around the eye (instead of on the inside), so basically below the lower lashes then just above the top lashes. Another trick you can use is white eye liner on the inside of the eye line, it makes the whites of your eye look bigger, also a trick of your tired or haven't gotten much sleep.

An yes eye liner can make your eyes look thinner if put on the inside, and does the opposite if put on the outside. (:

• I think her eyes are naturally like that. My sister is the same; she has huge eyes, everyone is jealous of them.

• I think they are natural, but since she uses strange angles in her photos and opens her eyes very wide it might just be photography magic too.

• Shes making that "so shocked-- ohmygosh-- my eyes are popping out of my head" face,.. so if you want to walk around like that all the time go ahead, expect your face to get tired soon though. also walk around with your chin tucked down a little so its like you are looking upward all the time... yep, bingo, big eyes.

• The angle of her photos help a lot to make her eyes seem larger.