Do you find 'modern' women unattractive? I mean, the aggressive woman, who demands attention.

The woman who won't stop insisting on her point of view, who always wants to dominate in any situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls as you're describing are unattractive. Not sure I'd deem that to be the "modern woman", though.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I like a woman that can speak her mind. Doesn't mean I have to agree with what she is saying all the time. But if she has to be right for the sake of being right, then she becomes a beating. No matter how good she looks, she becomes ugly to me.

• These are the fun ones. =) They take a little effort, but you can get your point across when it matters. You've got to use the eye trick with the poker face. Classic curiosity met with disappointment and their ears open.

• Yes and very anoying as hell so best to ignore them but that makes em more mad so stay away from chicks like that is the best bet

• A pain in the ass.. I usually ignore them and hope they figure out on their own what they're doing wrong.

• Modern females are fine with me...but not your particular description...lol