Which dress looks better?

[IMG] link

[IMG] link

sry for the bad quality the battery of my camera was empty so I had to use my phone...

• Nr 1
    53% (16)62% (5)55% (21)Vote
  • Nr 2
    47% (14)38% (3)45% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the first one but it looks a little boring on the top. I think the first one would look cute with a little cover up or something like this link but obviously one that matches. I forget what they're called.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• the first one shows off your figure better

0|0
    0|0
  • First one by far. much more flattering. The second covers up your nice figure :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for the one without all of the ruffles.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the second one better. Better shape.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the first one better...because it seems to be "less busy" to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the first one looks a bit better. Sorry to say this but the second one makes you look a little bigger. Don't mean to be a jerk but just calling them how I see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • the one you like is better because you know your body better than anyone else.

still I liked the 1st one

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'm not a fan of ruffles, but the first dress looks better. Ruffles fill you in [ i.e. boobs, butt, etc. ] By you wearing an all-over ruffled dress, it makes your whole body look bigger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second one...because it looks like more fun.

The first one shows your waist better, but that's not really all that important if your legs and arms are showing...

0|0
    0|0
  • I say go with the first one because you seem slimmer and with the second one you tend to look more chunkier so, def, the first.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one is far more flattering, shows off your cute waist! the second is a bit shapless and busy, makes you look bigger than you are

0|0
    0|0
  • the first,the second one has no shape

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends what your doing, I'm not really liking the first one..to plain for my tastes but the second one is really pretty definitely something you can go out on a date in. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I liked the first one better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the first :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the first one ! It gives you a nice curvy figure and you look amazing in it ! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • First one makes you look way cuter, and as someone else said, shows your waist off.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look so similar...but I would have to say the second dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Number 1 more.

0|0
    0|0
  • the first one

i don't like that little bow in the second dress

0|0
    0|0