Have you ever been told that you look like a "bad guy?" (or "bad woman" for females, I guess)

Not a bad boy, but a bad guy. I guess that means that you look like someone that would be a criminal or get pissed off easily ...or something, I don't know.

I have, and I disagree with the assessment.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was walking with my friend ( he has sleeves and some of which depict naked women but very elegantly) and people turn and just look at him. They would give him dirty looks. He had long hair too. For a lot of older people they think it's a sign of the devil so they think he's evil or going to do something wrong.

I myself have been judged according to my hair and my piercings. There was an older man that was always really nice to me and would always give me a smile until I got facial piercings he would down upon me. I did something that was a little wrong I guess. I had been to a church a few times before and they would all stare at me because I colored my hair and had facial piercings. Well one time I went, just to bug them, I painted my nails black and wore all black. The preacher started talking about satin and kept looking right at me. I thought it was quite funny. They are "christians" and are supposed to be unbiased and accept anyone.

I haven't really had someone tell me to my face what they think of me but I've watched people be judged and been judged myself from a distant. People judge on appearance alone which is completely absurd.

• You just described about half of my sister's friends.

Anyways, I have only one tattoo on my leg and no other piercings. My hair is short with a fade (same hairstyle I had in the military), and I usually dress in shorts and a T-shirt, so I have no idea how that style would make anyone look like a bad guy.

• Yeah that's a bit odd. Some people are just odd, they think they have a right to judge everyone. I don't know what to tell you. Just don't let it get to you, that's about the only thing you can do.

What Girls Said 11

• Not usually to my face, lol, but I get all kinds of looks from people. Which is obviously about my appearance, because it's definitely not my attitude. I almost always have a smile on my face, am laughing about something, or just generally have a cheerful disposition. No problem talking to strangers. Anyone who said I didn't seem friendly would be someone who was stuck on the wrapper, haha. Old ladies LOVE me once they get to know me, which is convenient I guess since I work caring for the elderly. =P

• You mean you don't look like a Jewish rabbi as in your picture?

• Nope, that's a random pic from the internet. I was going to go with Super Jew ( link ), but since I've had this pic for so long I might as well keep it.

• Or you could've gone with this one, the 'Jew-Jitsu' -->

link

• nope I haven't - the odd thing was a older woman told me was very different looking ?ppl may not like being called a bad girl or boy lol

• Nahh... I look way to innocent..

but I have a evil side hahaaaha

• not really. I don't smile all that much, so I get some 'you seem cold' comments lol.

• NO! : ( ha ha MAYBE? haha

• No. I look like a goody two shoes. people don't even believe I go to bars

• hmmm I get the you look mean, snobby, gets pissed off easily comments and I also get the you look cute, blooming, happy remarks...

The negative ones are from people who doesn't really know me well like a new friend of my friend. My bestbuddy told me her friend thought I looked mean with my eyes X)

The positive ones are from classmates and friends who I interact with almost everyday :)

• No not at all but it would be asomethign different to hear.

• I'm the cute, innocent kind of girl :D boring I know!

• I have small lips and for some reason people think I am always angry because of this! I am not angry, I just can't help my small lips. Am I supposed to smile all the time? It may help, but I would look like an idiot.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, pretty often, too. In the ballistics and binoculars business it's more often a plus than not, though.

• I'll tell you something: a few years back, I was part of a drama course for youths, and one of the activities went as follows. Basically, of all the other participants, you choose one particular person as being the 'bad guy', and choose one other person to keep between the two of you, as your 'defender'. You don't reveal your choices until the end.

The end results showed that I was most picked as the bad guy of everyone there, by a fairly large majority. It hurt; I'm not gonna lie.

• "Look kids...! It's a "bad guy"! *gasps* Lock your doors children."

• A couple of times because I don't smile or frown, no matter what's happening. And yes, I'd disagree with someone if they told me I looked like a bad guy.

• i always end up playing the villain on school plays

• La pura neta si, antes me vestia con ropa grande I la policia me parraba me vestia como cholo hahaha que pendejo era antes

• Yeah, but that's because you purposefully dressed like a cholo. I'm talking about dressing like a typical suburban middle-aged guy and someone still saying that you look like a bad guy.

• Well naw I don't get that anymkre do I look like a bad Guy?