What exactly makes a guy hot?

Kind of curious about divergence of opinions on this.

1|0
12|1

Most Helpful Girl

• personality: when he's being himself and is happy the way he is, doesn't give a shit what others think of him, he's confident!

physical: EYES EYES EYES EYES! the way he walks, the way he acts (relaxed, pleased), when he laughs his smile just makes a girl melttttt, when they blush, oh and when they smell good! one word: AXE! you don't need muscles, I honestly hate muscles.theyre nasty, especially when a guy is trying to hard to get them.shows weakness.unless theyre natural muscles.then its okay ;]

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• i don't have high expectations.

i mean if he's normal [two eyes, 10 fingers, etc] then it's okay.

his personality should be nice.

i hate cocky guys.

like a little humorous, fun, outgoing, caring, common sense stuff.

it would help if he had a nice body but I don't mind.

i mean if he has pants that can wrap around me four times, and

he's still eating something where ever we go all the time like a bag of chips,

then that's just too much.

i like a average okay body type or maybe a little chubby,

as long as he's healthy!

i don't want a guy that's skinnier than me and can't hold me up physically.

though a pretty set of abs is hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having a great mind is a must. If a guy looks awful but has an amazing mind, then that's cool. Not thinking he's God's gift to women is also a must - arrogant boys who think they're soooo cool are soooo not scoring the time of day with me. I don't mind shy blokes cos that's kinda cute.

Gotta have his own style - not be constantly following someone else's style. I don't mind guys that follow fashion trends, but they do need to mix it up a bit to keep my interest. They gotta get on well with my mates, or at least be civil.

Good music taste also makes a guy hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • How they walk and carry themselves is what I notice first!

0|0
    0|0
    • Wat do you meen how they walk? do you like a guy wid a swagger?

• No, I guess it is just how confident he is which is shown by how he walks. I don't really like the swagger. I don't like guys that swagger partly because it looks like they are really full of themselves. They have to be confident but not cocky.

• I think what makes a guy hott is how he presents himself. Looks first get my attention, but I think a great personality makes a guy hott. I love funny, athletic, sweet guys, who are fun and outgoing. For me, that is a definition of a hott guy. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definately eyes. Eyes make a guy hot :) as well as a killer smiler, and his personality. Sometimes a guy can be uhm, not good looking, if you will, but if they have a great personality, it makes them hot. confusing I know, but true :)

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes

hair

body

face

tall

killer smile : )

0|0
    0|0
  • eyes

arms

abs

confidence

athletic

manly voice

and above all he's gotta be smart. I hate it when guys act stupid because they think that it will make them cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • friendly

respectful

intelligent

nice eyes

nice arms

nice teeth

manly voice

good dress sense

a little facial hair

i like musicians

i can stand arrogance

0|0
    0|0
  • - confidence

- good looks

- good dressing sense

- success

0|0
    0|0
  • it would have to be a killer smile.

the kind that hints of something mischievous.

0|0
    0|0
  • nice hair, he's taller and stronger than me, he has a soothing deep manly voice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Confidence! After you gain self confidence you look different and girls will pick up on that.

0|0
    0|0