What attracts you to the opposite gender?

Is it just simply looks or does it go deeper than that?

Most Helpful Guy

• i like it when a girl is cute and fit. this shows that they take care of themselves and can have her own identity. also their personality. when it comes to their personality, they have to be down to earth. for example talking about having close relationships with their family and friends. having funny moments in their lives where we can sit and laugh and brighten their day even when they're at their worst. I also love the mystery in women and I don't like everything given to me, I love when they play hard to get once in a while ;). because as everyone knows. "you always want what you can't have." hope this helps.

What Guys Said 4

• looks and personality, like having similiar interests

• Man, why is South Africa LOADED with hot white women.. ?

• Biological instinct, probably.

• Looks but also personality.

What Girls Said 6

• 1) good teeth and hygene

2) full head of hair

3) must be in shape and trim

4)good sense of humor

4) educated / intelligent/ job

5) chemistry

• I look at his body language. It tells a lot. His smile tells me a lot too. If he isn't smiling he's less approachable. Plus, his hair. A guy shows a lot through his hair. Some guys like to be different. If it's clean, he takes care of himself. That's what I look at.

• Hair? You can't be serious, what a misconception. That's as bad as the guys that judge girls based on their toe nails.

• Hey! I have lovely toenails!

• If you are plain and simple as your profile states, why then are your toenails so lovely? Somethings wrong, you must be hiding something,! =P Sure, I like a girl to have nice toenails, but just because they are polished and shiny doesn't mean I'm going to treat them like a crystal ball. Hmm it faint, but its coming to me, yes, yes I'm sure of it now, you will have an appointment for a pedi in the near future. That will be $90. Cash or credit cards. =D

• looks and confidence attracts me to them..other stuff keeps me around

• A combination of factors, including personality, looks, life style, how they treat me.

• Personality and looks

• For me personally, it's not just looks but, also personality and intellect. I don't like guys that are cocky or arrogant and I like smart guys. I like guys who can hold a conversation on just about any topic.