Full eye contact directly at me. Guys: Anyone know if this has any significance?

There is a certain someone that I've noticed. Him and I have gone to the same college, and have some mutual friends, but have never talked one on one with each other before. Every time I pass him in the halls, at a party, on the street, he always has this "deer in the headlights" look with full eye contact directly at me. I always smile and say hi, but when I do, he will all-the-sudden blink and look away... sometimes he looks at his phone like he's texting. I don't really know him, so I can't say what he would be thinking. Sometimes I can't help but laugh when that happens. He never seems to smile back, or say hi in return though. I would love to get to know him. Any thoughts on what might be going through his head? I'd love to hear a guy's opinion. Thanks. :)

What Guys Said 1

• He probably likes you.. But he is shy, just like me :o

• I kind of think so too ;)

• I don't know, I've never taken the risk (nor dated), but you should. Ask him out :p

• Lol, well you should try it some time ;) It's not really as scary as it seems. I've never dated either, actually! It's by my choice though.. It's been good. I might try just starting up conversation with him next time I see him though ;) I think he is pretty amazing.

What Girls Said 1

• Perfect signs of a shy guy who likes you so much :)

• I've heard he's shy, but also a really great guy. Who knows! Maybe next time I'll stop to talk to him.

• Yup, do that :)

• ;)