What kind of hairstyles look good on black girls?

what kind of hairstyles look good on black girls in the age range of 18 to 21.

Most Helpful Girl

• any kind. it more depends on you, not your race and age :)

i think the short rihanna cut is still sexy, but only do this if you're fairly slim because it doesn't look good on chunkier faces link

im seeing a lot of women cutting their relaxed hair off and going natural

fauxhawks

i'm doing a lot of wash and go's because it's so hot and I really don't wanna do anything to my hair. link <-- not me pictured

weaves

lacefronts

get hair magazines like hypehair and sophisticate's black hair and look for the latest ideas

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 8

• I'm black and I just work with what I have. I'm not in weaves (they make look if good if, keyword if, they're done well but they ruin your hair) or wigs. I started getting relaxers when I was about 17 and I still get them every 6-8 weeks, it makes my hair a lot easier to deal with especially since I work out all the time. I played sports in high school and my hair was always a wreck after one hard practice just from me sweating (or even worse, playing soccer in the rain). It's shoulder length and nothing fancy but I like it, and now if it gets wet it's not a huge deal.

• Ive seen all kinds of hair styles look awesome on black girls.

Of course I think natural hair is gorgeous. See, that's something that not everyone can pull off, and if you can pull it off, do it.

I have seen some straightened hair styles that look good, but I love natural hair.

• a beautiful halle berry cut, if my hair wasn't naturally curly I'd do it

a nice alice cullen , lol I just think pixish cuts look beautiful on women of color.

• I love natural hair, black girls have such pretty natural texture. I'm not sure about specific cuts, though.

• We're black we could pull off a lot braids straight curly wavy short long...i get hit on more when I have straight hair but I think wavy looks best with long hair

• braid outs

• It depends on the girl. Different face shapes look better with certain styles.

• Wear it half up half down when its curly with some bangs