Ladies who would you rather date? A tough guy musclehead type or the smart sensitive type

A toughguy musclehead type or the smart sensitive type? GO

Most Helpful Girl

• what a choice. obviously the sensitive guy. but I've dated that type before and you know what, they're the worst kind of guy. because they pretend to be this nice, caring guy and in the end, they always turn into the a**hole

• yeaa I kno plenty of girls who date a**holes I don't get it youd have to have no respect for urslef to date someone who treats you like sh*t

What Girls Said 14

• A smart guy with some muscle.

I can't deal too much with people who are defined as sensitive - especially not a partner. It comes off as dramatic and weak to me, if he's constantly being emotional and in his feelings. I'm pretty stoic in nature, so a guy who's got thicker skin is more appealing. Of course he'd have to be intelligent, and I don't like super live in the gym muscle guys, just a guy who is a bit athletic, and can handle his own in a fight or something if the need arises...

• In-between. :) He has to have some human emotions; I don't want to date a robot. Intelligence is always a plus. But overly sensitive is not so much fun.

• thats basically what I consider myself lol not to make myslef sound gay but I've made girls cry with poems I've written but I've also knocked out men with 1 hit not tryin to like brag or sound tough or any thing lol jusss sayin

• That sounds about right to me. A man who can write is really attractive, too. Well, to me anyway. :)

• This question is a no-brainer. Smart and sensitive ftw. I think muscles can be seriously overrated. I don't mind a guy who is a little soft. :)

• smart and sensitive ftw hahahaha that's funny

• Truth, though. I find a guy who has a brain 10 times more attractive than one with muscles.

• Honestly, muscleheads kinda turn me off. Maybe just because they seem so into themselves. Even sexually, I'm much more attracted to a guy who's got a body that he's comfortable with without having to brag to his friends about how much he lifts at the gym.

• smart tough guy

• Smart and sensitive<3

• could you define sensitive?

• I would think it's sweet:) haha

• cuz I've done that lol that's probably the least manly thing I've done for a girl tho hahah

• Both

• Can I pick smart and tough? I have dealt with sensitive... not a fan.

• yea I didn't really mean sensitive because I don't know any girl that would like to sit down and have a good cry with their man hahah I guess I just meant like not a toughguy at all. pushover? pussy? whatever you wanna call it lol

• lol that just sounds less appealing to me..

• in the words of shania twian - that don't impressive me much youve got the brains but have you got the touch? lol but if had to chose I would say musclehead guy - my polar opposite to make things interesting.

• smart sensitive type easy

• Smart and sensitive!

• Sensitive type

• Honestly I think I'd be more attracted to the muscle head

• what do they look like? there are a lot of variables but I'll be honest and say the tough guy musclehead type. I like guys that are on the tough side because I'm that way too. if I got with the sensitive guy I'd probably be tougher than him lol. I like a little masculinity in my man, not saying that the smart sensitive guy is automatically a wuss, but I go for the stereotypical manly type

What Guys Said 1

• Tough guy musclehead will be chosen 8 times out of 10.

Why?

It goes back to that Darwinian desire of alpha male and fertile female; it's an intrinsic part of our genetic coding.

• Every person who down-votes is lying to themselves and the QA.

• Yes, but we are still animals, and that is the bottom line.

You have two guys, ones an average, lanky looking guy, the others' a muscly SOB. Which one will the woman want to have offspring with? It's the muscly guy and it always will be.

• dude that's deff not true you tellin me ugly people don't have babies lol