For girls, what kind of ear piercings do you find attractive on a guy?

OK I got ear piercings bout 6 months back and now I can take em off, but I don't know what to get. So girls, what kind of ear piercings do you personally find attractive on a guy?

0|0
14|1

Most Helpful Girl

• for me personally I don't really have a kind I like on a guy something like these usually look good on guys... link link

however I don't like these... link

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Depends on the race some look gay but my friend likes gauges with is gross if they don't hav anything in it

0|0
    0|0
    • haha I'm Filipino and right now I'm wear the plain silver studs

• I like the simple silver studs, too. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • usually none but lately its been gauged :/ I wouldn't date them though since most have tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Something really simple, nothing too large or attention-grabbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually the basic silver stud earring is just really hot, like the one david beckham or usher has is pretty sexy looking (:

1|0
    0|0
  • None! I personally think piercings look gay or gangster, and would not like to date a guy who was either of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan with guys and piercings

0|1
    0|0
  • None, they look dumb. Leave them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small guages

0|0
    0|0
  • The sliver diamonds ones

0|0
    0|0
  • none. I 'm not a fan of piercings on guys

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small diamond studs if any! And my boyfriend has reallyyy small gauges and I think they look sexy. :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I know you asked for girls opinions but I just go with simple studs, gauges wouldn't be bad either, just nothing dangling and your fine.

0|0
    0|0