What is one style you cannot stand on girls/guys?

For me it's super baggy pants down to their knees...I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a big fan of:

1. a huge sneakers that look like clown shoes and they are bigger than your head

2. jeans that look like you found them in the trash because they have so many holes and so many stains on them, and also the holes are ugly

3. When a person wears a bright lime green shirt, or bright lime any shirt and are trying to make a "loud" statment

4. When a person, guy or girl, wear jeans that show too much. Girls show so much that you can see her but crack, and guys show so much that you can see the entire boxer almost.

5. How about if you are piling on that jewelry. Like 50 pounds of jewelry is a bit much. It looks like you're just gross.

6. sorry but I think the girls who try too hard to look like a slut or look like a "whatever it is they are trying to look like" but they aren't is wierd. For example a girl who wears clothes like she is a gangster and going to go kill 50 people any minute now when she really isn't a gangster or part of the KKK... that's just strange.

• With the exception of 1, 4, and 6, you basically described me. Lol.

My everyday look is jeans with holes, a brightly colored shirt, and lots of jewelry.

• wow really? I barely see people do this anymore, maybe it's because I pretty much live on a military base. there are no hole clothes allowed in the dining area, church etc. And no one really wears that much jewelry, like seriously? And extremely bright clothes... :S I barely see that either... maybe it's because we live in Italy and people are mostly fashionable.

What Guys Said 10

• I'm not a big fan of the following:

-flats (shoes)

-very conservative dresses/outfits

-basketball shorts

-oversized beer/football T-shirts

-cartoon/kiddy pattern scrubs (for the ones in the healthcare field)

-gauged ears

-and whatever the hell the girl on the left is wearing ( link )

• Bare midriffs on anyone but Asian women who are in shape.

• You mean you'd give a thumbs down to the extremely pregnant woman with the midriff T and the rhinestone belly ring? How discriminatory (lol).

• Let's keep our jealousy under control on this, sisters!

Yes, the pregnant woman, she ought to model for Oprah magazine.

• Tamely homosexual. You know, sweaters, skinny jeans, short hair, messenger bags... Which sounds harmless on its own but its done in a certain way. Its just so f***ing middle-of the road but at the same time so gay, I can't hack it

• Ac/dc, metallica, or tap out shirts everyday. Some guys don't even know what the f*&$ Tap out even stands for or means but they wear it anyways.

So dumb.

• emo/goths

• for me it's girls that ask questions like this

• all the morons who wear hipster clothes because they're "not mainstream."

• Those huge Paris Hilton windshield-sized sunglasses. Girls look like clowns in those ridiculous things. Also, I could live without the French nails, especially on toes.

• Guys showing their Ass Cleavage.

Girls piercing at their lips and tongue.

• black nailpolish

What Girls Said 17

• Guys: (1) The underwear band showing prominently above the sagging pants (or the new spin on it, which is to wear pants that are so tight they don't go up high enough to cover the undies). Really, that's not necessary. (2) Chunky jewelry (earrings/necklaces). Ugh.

Girls: Make sure your bras, undies and shoes fit. It's SOO unattractive to have extra pockets of flesh popping out of your shoe, shirt, etc. because the seams are so tight you're about to bust out of your outfit. Wear things that fit and flatter your figure and stop pretending you're a size 5 shoe/undie when you're actually a lovely 7.

• emo hair...i like rocker hair,but emo hair freaks me out. you might think that there's no difference,but oh god,it's a huge difference emo: link rocker: link link

• Gauge piercings *shudders*

• Guys who wear skinny jeans.

I'm more interested in laughing at your chicken legs than staring at your package (which I assume is the reason for this stupid trend).

• I don't like...

Baggy/saggy pants!

Emo :( Makes me depressed.

Skinny jeans on guys. Gross...

Hair that goes past the bottom of his ears.

Honestly, I don't like anything on a guy that screams effeminate. If you look manly and natural, you've got it! (:

• I hate the baggy pants, too. It's just gross.

For a girl, I don't understand Ugg boots and shorts/skirts. If it's warm enough to wear those items, you shouldn't be wearing boots.

• Agreed, though I've seen Uggs and string bikinis this year. (It's UGG, alright, Sigh.)

• Guys that constantly wear sweatpants and hoodies all the time..like they just rolled out of bed, they need to grow a style sense.

• guys in girl jeans! (aka tight skinney jeans) Your only allowed to were 'em if your a Jonas Brother

• Scene/emo kids, or anyone who it looks like Hot Topic threw up on.

• Those baggy pants that you mentioned, low v neck line shirts on guys, especially if there is a bush on their chest, ugg boots, fat people who wear clothes that just don't fit, matching a lot of different patterns like polka dots with stripes etc.

• Guys with caps, gel hair polo shirts and a sweater on the back like a mommys boy...just too boring look for me ;)

• Skinny jeans on guys. Enough said.

• The whole "emo" thing. Hate it!

• Um..really tight skinny jeans...that you can see balls through..saggy pants...and tight muscle tees...also...that the ugly gator type shoes.

and man purses.

• Only one style?

I'll go with pants around the knees for guys, and sweat pants for girls.

• Skinny pants on guys!

• I really hated it in high school where some girls would wear pj's every single day to school. They would wear them everywhere and then the bottoms would be so dirty from walking around the school and outside :S It was gross. Also the people who thought if they wore sweatpants and sweaters everyday and thought they were the most fashionable people out there because it had American Eagle or some other name brand splashed across :P I always laughed at their expressions when they would ask me where I got something from and then when I responded with Sears or Wal-mart they would give me a look of disgust.