1. a huge sneakers that look like clown shoes and they are bigger than your head
2. jeans that look like you found them in the trash because they have so many holes and so many stains on them, and also the holes are ugly
3. When a person wears a bright lime green shirt, or bright lime any shirt and are trying to make a "loud" statment
4. When a person, guy or girl, wear jeans that show too much. Girls show so much that you can see her but crack, and guys show so much that you can see the entire boxer almost.
5. How about if you are piling on that jewelry. Like 50 pounds of jewelry is a bit much. It looks like you're just gross.
6. sorry but I think the girls who try too hard to look like a slut or look like a "whatever it is they are trying to look like" but they aren't is wierd. For example a girl who wears clothes like she is a gangster and going to go kill 50 people any minute now when she really isn't a gangster or part of the KKK... that's just strange.
Tamely homosexual. You know, sweaters, skinny jeans, short hair, messenger bags... Which sounds harmless on its own but its done in a certain way. Its just so f***ing middle-of the road but at the same time so gay, I can't hack it
Guys: (1) The underwear band showing prominently above the sagging pants (or the new spin on it, which is to wear pants that are so tight they don't go up high enough to cover the undies). Really, that's not necessary. (2) Chunky jewelry (earrings/necklaces). Ugh.
Girls: Make sure your bras, undies and shoes fit. It's SOO unattractive to have extra pockets of flesh popping out of your shoe, shirt, etc. because the seams are so tight you're about to bust out of your outfit. Wear things that fit and flatter your figure and stop pretending you're a size 5 shoe/undie when you're actually a lovely 7.
Those baggy pants that you mentioned, low v neck line shirts on guys, especially if there is a bush on their chest, ugg boots, fat people who wear clothes that just don't fit, matching a lot of different patterns like polka dots with stripes etc.
I'll go with pants around the knees for guys, and sweat pants for girls.
Skinny pants on guys!
I really hated it in high school where some girls would wear pj's every single day to school. They would wear them everywhere and then the bottoms would be so dirty from walking around the school and outside :S It was gross. Also the people who thought if they wore sweatpants and sweaters everyday and thought they were the most fashionable people out there because it had American Eagle or some other name brand splashed across :P I always laughed at their expressions when they would ask me where I got something from and then when I responded with Sears or Wal-mart they would give me a look of disgust.