Teen guys: What do you think about when you look at a girl?

Guys, what are you thinking about when you look at a girl, then quickly look down when she holds eye contact?

I just want to know because there is a boy I have a crush on but I've never talked to him before. When I'm near he becomes super quiet, and just looks at me with sad puppy dog eyes. When I look back at him, he keeps his head super low. He doesn't talk or smile either. I wish I knew if he was decent or not. He is always helping out everyone in the neighborhood, but I'm not sure.

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he's just shy and scared to hold eye contact. Try smiling every time you look at him and if you want to talk to him, you're probably going to have to do the approaching. You should though because a lot of girls say shy guys make the best boyfriends so its worth a shot.

• Thanks! I hope he hasn't given up, just because I couldn't smile or say something.

What Girls Said 0