What do you guys think of Hayley William's style?

I'm just curious.

link

link

link

link

Some of her stuff is a little out there for me, but I think on average she usually looks pretty good. I love her hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never heard of her before today, but I'm really digging that style, except for the second page you linked with the dresses and stuff, which is a little too "out-there" for me as well.

• Check out the band "Paramore"...they appear on the Twilight soundtrack...as well...I personally do not care for her other than the fact she is a red-head...since well...I prefer red-heads...

• you...don't like music? D:

• Lol, I'm deaf, so no, I don't care much about music. :P

What Guys Said 2

• i think her bottoms are epic. coupled with her not-too-flashy tops, I think it it would make for a perfect style to mirror her off- and on-stage persona

• The sneakers are good and so are the shirts. I dislike the rest.

What Girls Said 3

• Paramore used to be my favorite band, so sad when Josh and Zac left/: I have seen them in concert 3 times. A lot of the pictures you showed aren't very recent. Recently I think her style has matured a LOT, did you see her on the cover of cosmo? But I like her style more now than back then. She's really grown up recently.

• awesome jeans.

• not for me at all. I like a more girlie style