Katherine Middleton bringing back "the lady"?

I heard that Kate is making the concept of being a 'lady' in style.

Being feminine, covered, classy, respectable, intelligent, mannerable, behaved.

link

I must say I hope this to be true as I am tired of underwear denim shorts and t-shirt dresses and seeing girls binge drinking on the gutter with their skirts on their heads.

Your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, I try to dress respectively too. Not just because she does it, just because that is how I am. I don't see how getting drunk in a gutter could be any fun :P I know exactly what you mean, and I live in a city and you always see people doing ridiculous things. Girls who have no respect for themselves or their bodies and just waste their gifts by putting them all on display for anyone to see instead of dressing more respectable. Doesn't mean we have to cover from head to toe, or spend thousands on one piece of clothing. It just means to dress in a way that showcases your personality as well as your good looks!

What Guys Said 2

• i like her style. more women should dress like that. I guess she does have a ton of money to get all those nice clothes though lol :)

• Does this mean I won't get to see any more YouTube videos of women booty-clapping?

What Girls Said 6

• meh, she's OK. I just feel like she's dressed way too old for her age. but I guess she can't look too young next to her balding hubby. also, she looks a bit too ironed all the time, it makes me wonder, what do these people look like when they wake up in the morning? lol

• Yeah a bald prince, fairy tales are such bad advertising lol

• I think Kate is a good role model who is leading by example and we all need a good role model. She is strong, smart, and classy. Her trends are always followed and reported on and I love everything that she wears.

• I love the concept of being a "lady" but I think it can easily turn into looking slightly like a nun or a very religious woman. But I really do hope it becomes the next trend because I am so sick of seeing girls asses and way too much of their boobs everyday, I think younger girls need to be taught that class is more important then the amount of guys that want to f*** you.

• I do like her style but I guess because I am 27 but I guess younger girls Will always prefer to follow Miley Cyrus and Girls more similar to that...

• i love her style,but clothes like that are expensive,denim shorts are not.

• Very nice! I like that :)

• That's my dressing style by the way :)